I've been thinking; they must have not had the witch animated correctly at all until very recently. They'd been editing around her in all the trailers and now they're marketing her all over the place. Might've been the reason they were forced to focus on the first half hour with the suitors.

Edited by tribefan695

I'd always planned to give them a mulligan on Cars 2, but Brave really needed to be good, imo. They can't ever let bad writing become a trend, as that is what makes their brand so popular.

The arguments we had on BOM and here regarding Cars 2, I think still think it's a decent movie sure it's Pixar's worst but it's not a bad movie. I believe it'll have no great impact on Brave. My prediction of Brave 75M/300M+ are definitely on the cards.

The arguments we had on BOM and here regarding Cars 2, I think still think it's a decent movie sure it's Pixar's worst but it's not a bad movie. I believe it'll have no great impact on Brave. My prediction of Brave 75M/300M+ are definitely on the cards.

And I still think it is a bad movie.

I wish I could be that optimistic about Brave, but any opening over $60 million would be a success in my eyes. Right now it kind of seems like a lot of people are down on this film, and I think Cars 2 had an indirect effect on people's willingness to put faith in Brave.

And I still think it is a bad movie.

I wish I could be that optimistic about Brave, but any opening over $60 million would be a success in my eyes. Right now it kind of seems like a lot of people are down on this film, and I think Cars 2 had an indirect effect on people's willingness to put faith in Brave.

I think we will see a similar run to UP. If the movie as good as I think it will be than 4X multiplier from OW is definitely possible.