ladyevenstar22

Defiance | 2nd Season arrives on June 2014

i just watched the pilot and its not bad ,a pretty good episode although i have lots of questions 

i didnt understand at all the intro and what exactly happened to earth i get it aliens invaded and earth was terraformed but then 30 yrs later there seems to be a plethora of alien species living on earth among humans 

but apart from that not bad, i'm going to watch episode 2 later...and it was quite funny that i watched this a few days after seeing oblivion which has basic same plot , earth invaded, looks nothing like earth from before

didnt see any thread for it so here it is for who wants to discuss the show and episodes here , i guess i'll give it a go , hope it doesnt fizzle out like revolution lol which i haven't watched since the holiday break back in december, and by then i was dragging my feet to watch episode...

Edited by CJohn

I just watched the pilot, the first 30-40 minutes of it were boring as shit, but after that it was quite interesting. I will continue watching it, mainly because right now there are not many sci-fi shows and I'm a sucker for the genre.

btw, how did the Gateway Arch survive the terraforming? or is it a copy?

Edited by DoctorWho
  • Like 1

It seems like another non-scifi scfi, just like Terranova and I think will fail as a result. Its just a show about people that happens to be set in the future with aliens, and that just isnt enough. The longest running and successful series were more than that.

I just watched the pilot, the first 30-40 minutes of it were boring as shit, but after that it was quite interesting. I will continue watching it, mainly because right now there are not many sci-fi shows and I'm a sucker for the genre.

btw, how did the Gateway Arch survive the terraforming? or is it a copy?

good question indeed, my thoughts were if old city is buried underground , how come the arch is still surface bound , but ehhh what do i know about terraforming , i'm hoping it does better than revolution but yeah these sorts of questions makes one wonder if show will get better or fail