Incarnadine

For Canadians: Cineplex 30 days of summer

I was looking at showtimes for this weekend at nearby theaters when I noticed 1 theater had past movies listed starting tomorrow with "30 Days of Summer" after the movie title.

It appears to be 3 or 4 movies per day and they only have the movies up until next Thursday, but I expect Cineplex Odeon will have the full schedule up soon.

They are $5.99 rather than the $13.50 regular price.

There are several I'd see, but unfortunately most of them are during working hours or too late in the evening, only Easy A fits into my schedule. Hopefully there are some good ones during the rest of the promotion that will fit into my schedule.

Here's what is listed so far:

Thursday, August 17 21 Jump Street, Easy A, The Fault in Our Stars
Friday, August 18 The Dark Knight, Man of Steel, Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad
Saturday, August 19 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Parts I and II), Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
Sunday, August 20 The Fast and the Furious, Fast & Furious 6, Furious 7, The Fate of the Furious
Monday, August 21 21 Jump Street, Neighbours, Sausage Party
Tuesday, August 22 10 Cloverfield Lane, Daddy's Home, Pitch Perfect, The Maze Runner
Wednesday, August 23  the Hobbit trilogy
Thursday, August 24

Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, The Dark Knight, The Fate of the Furious, The Maze Runner

Edited by Incarnadine
  • Like 3

I like the idea, but out of that lineup there would only be one or 2 days I would watch all the films, so it would still be a waste for me :P   Just make better options and I am totally there :) 

19 minutes ago, Hangman said:

It's $5.99 per movie, not for all movies each day.

ah, that's what I get for reading too quickly lol

ok, then this wouldn't work for me at all then :P