6 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

B.

It was ok. The concession line was long so I missed the beginning and came in to see Simon :rolleyes:  and then the scientist. Their vocals were good especially Zayn who looked more beautiful than ever :wub: . I wish we got to see more concert footage of them around the world instead of the London concert. They spent so long setting up the asking everyone at the Dutch concert to wear orange and then focused on the crowd for 2 seconds. Meanwhile we saw the London crowd 3082392823 times.

Anyway, the family parts were touching and the lads were as charming and likable as ever. As for the 3D... what 3D?

And I have to add a special boo to the movie ticket guy who made me speak up when I was trying to whisper the name of the movie to him. I suppose I don't even deserve to have a bit of pride. :ph34r:

The thing about One Direction is... I actually get it. They're a million miles away from the pristine machines that were 90s boybands. They're very obviously 5 ordinary lads who who can't believe their luck. I guess you could lament how famous they are compared to their talent, but any teen/tween pop fixaction is always going to be vicarious and there's something much more relatable to these guys than most other comparable acts.