Oogieloves In The BIG Balloon Adventure

16 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

No this is the worst movie of the year. This movie is made for 3 years old. When there are movie like Ghost Rider 2, That's My Boy, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. These movie are made for adults or teens or general audience. This movie has a specific audience. So there is no way this is the worst movie of the year.

Having a specific audience doesn't preclude one from having acceptable filmmaking technique. They got a guy with a pretty decent resume to direct this and a $12 million budget so I'd expect it to at least be somewhat competent technically. From the clips I've seen it really isn't.

• Like 1

Having a specific audience doesn't preclude one from having acceptable filmmaking technique. They got a guy with a pretty decent resume to direct this and a $12 million budget so I'd expect it to at least be somewhat competent technically. From the clips I've seen it really isn't.

Agreed it going to be bad but not worse film of the year bad. It going to be very bad film but it can't be worse then That's My Boy. I feel I need to take acid before watching this film and it would enhance the experience. Nothing can be done to improve That's My Boy.

We may have a review from The Spill Crew coming soon, Co-Host posted on his Facebook:

"I Oogiedosed on The Oogieloves and their Big Balloon Adventure! There's nothing more nerve wracking than sitting in an empty theater with only one child in attendance, sing and dancing her ass off, while her mother constantly looks over at you with the stink eye. Awkwarrrd. By the way, that little girl was tripping balls!"

Edited by MGK17

I didn't tell anyone about because I thought they would make fun of me. I kept it to myself and my family. I talked about later on in high school, though, and people actually thought it was cool.I watched Doogal when it was on Encore.

How did you get into box office when you so young? Did Doogal inspire you? jk.

Finding Nemo did. I loved movies as a child, and I loved math. This was the best of both worlds.

I loved movies as kid. I think it was back in 2006 I started using the internet to find information about movies. I remember reading stuff about Spider Man 3 and being excited about the villains.