Plain Old Tele

Mission: Impossible II (2000)

Mission: Impossible II (2000)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I knew the film would be bad by the first 5 minutes, but I didn't know it would be this bad. The score theme is literally the only good thing that came out of this cinematic abomination. Good job John Woo, Uwe Boll would be proud, and that is not a hyperbole,it is Uwe Boll level of filmmaking. Other thing that bugged me, why exactly do people praise the action? did this movie killed their standards brain cells  ?

some IMDB trivia"John Woo's final cut of the film clocked in at 3-1/2 hours. Man, that would be excruciating." man, I thought the lab action sequence was the climax and I was already begging it to end."According to Robert Towne, much of his script was written around action scenes that director John Woo told him he wanted to able to direct in the movie." L.O.L no comments10/100I gave 10 out of 100 only because Zimmer theme was pretty good and Cruise&Newton had decent enough chemistry

Edited by Goffe R Swanson
  • Like 2

This is considering to be the least critcally recieved MI film in the franchise. But....I don't really get the hate of just this one. This one is pretty fun popcorn-flick.

There's not too much CGI in this.

Yeah, it may not be as great as its sequels after this, but i think it's still action-packed enough. And Tom Cruise still delivers as Ethan Hunt. Espcially the motor-cycle scene.

A-/B+

Wonder what's the one flaw people have with just this film? :huh:

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34