#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Cranston's got an amazing range. From such goofy comedy shit like on Malcolm to shit-your-pants intensity on Breaking Bad. The guy should be in everything.

Shit he has been in everything, lol.

Cranston's got an amazing range. From such goofy comedy shit like on Malcolm to shit-your-pants intensity on Breaking Bad. The guy should be in everything.

Well, he was in John Carter and the Total Recall remake. So that's something

Michael C Hall is a cool, offbeat choice. However, you need to watch BREAKING BAD... Cranston is so insanely badass it's not even funny.

Is this season it's last? And why the so long delay in schedule?

Has an opener ever INCREASED on a Sunday?

If not MOS just might be the first.

...wtf

Has this forum reached "Kal Status"...

• Like 1

I think next weekend is difficult to predict. I have no clue what WWZ or MU is going to do. If one of them bombs then I think 60-70 isn't unreasonable, if they both do very well, then I think 45-50 is more likely (which I know is a huge drop, but I think possible).WWZ is the movie I am most curious about. I think it will either do really well or give AE a run for its money. I don't see a middle ground.