#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I'm guessing 54% drop for MoS next week. That's about 52M. I currently have WWZ doing 46M, but it could obviously end up being a much closer race for second.

MU #1 with 82M, although an opening around 75 wouldn't surprise me.

If WWZ flops, good news for MoS!

Fuck WWZ.

Yeah he's a good actor, but he has all the same things holding him back ... people will look at him as John Blake ... he's not the 'real' Batman for a Justice League. If it's not 'Nolan' Batman Bale ... it has to be someone else entirely ... and if you use Nolan Batman Bale, you risk undermining Nolan's entire trilogy. 

I like the idea of Blake going forward as Batman, but I can see this too.

Well yeah I knew matinees would be fairly strong but the way it was looking it was on another level. Every show selling out. But yeah, that fell of a bit.

Yes there is a final tonight. That's probably why everybody went to the movies early, lol.  I'll be watching it.

Well, then I think NBA will cause the night business to be slow, but that probably got covered by matinee, so it's okay. I guess the drop will be normal, nothing surprising either way, good or bad.

Edited by Sam

I thought she was good too. But then I again, I think she's good in everything.

My world just crumbled.

I just discovered Amy Adams is not a real redhead.

In fact I discovered that most redhead actresses, Christina Hendricks, Emma Stone (I knew about her), Deborah Ann Woll ( why ?) are fake redheads except for Jessica Chastain.

My world just crumbled.

In fact I discovered that most redhead actresses, Christina Hendricks, Emma Stone (I knew about her), Deborah Ann Woll ( why ?) are fake redheads except for Jessica Chastain.

Really?

My world just crumbled.

Aw poor baby.

• Like 1