baumer

Makeups will be done next weekend, please send me a om if u need MU's

IMPORTANT INFO

MAKEUPS:

There has been a lot of you who have missed a week or a SOTM question.  I am going to ask all of you who have missed ANYTHING to send me a PM on Monday August 5th.  There will be no more makeups offered after this date.  I need to know what you have missed.  I will give makeup questions to all of you and they will cover all that you have missed, whether it is a sotm weeklys or both.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THIS DATE.  IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SEND ME THAT PM ON (NOT BEFORE) THAT DATE. 

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Edited by baumerhayden
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

IMPORTANT INFO

MAKEUPS:

There has been a lot of you who have missed a week or a SOTM question.  I am going to ask all of you who have missed ANYTHING to send me a PM on Monday August 5th.  There will be no more makeups offered after this date.  I need to know what you have missed.  I will give makeup questions to all of you and they will cover all that you have missed, whether it is a sotm weeklys or both.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THIS DATE.  IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SEND ME THAT PM ON (NOT BEFORE) THAT DATE. 

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks, B.

• Like 1

For those of us in foreign time zones do you strictly mean from midnight to midnight on Monday 5th BSG standard time, or would it be acceptable to send a PM on Monday late morning-ish for me which would still be late evening on the Sunday for you?

You guys can send me a pm anytime that weekend.  I'm not going to be an ass about it.  I just need to know that weekend what you have missed.  :)

• Like 1

I just don't want people sending me pm's at different times of the game.  If it is relegated to one weekend, it makes it easier on me.

Ok guys, next weekend is the last time to let me know that you need makeups.  Please start sending me your PMS NOW.  I WILL START ACCEPTING THEM NOW AND WILL ACCEPT NO MORE AFTER NEXT WEEKEND.  

Thanks