baumer

Tues #s RTH

The finals this year are actually doing very well in the US.  NBC paid 2.5 billion for the rights for 10 years for the NHL.  The finals this year are doing well for them.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I do live near hockeytown. You are spoiled with all your San Francisco championships.

LOL He lives in L.A. They have their own separate championships, lol.

Wait, is the last game between Boston and Chicago tonight? I thought there was still a few more games left.

I'm a Canadian and even I don't know this.  Fail.....lol

Edited by Lumos
  • Like 1

The finals this year are actually doing very well in the US.  NBC paid 2.5 billion for the rights for 10 years for the NHL.  The finals this year are doing well for them.

They were exciting I guess. I didn't watch them but all the fellas were talking about them at work.

Why are you still partying in the U.S.A?

I told him he could sober up early, but you know those sheltered Hollywood stars that had to grow up on that Disney image and couldn't live young, wild, and free...

The games on NBCSN set records for cable sports.  And when it was on NBC, it had something like 11 million viewers.  That's 140% higher than last year.  Still a long way to go to catch even NBA, but much higher than before.