lilmac

RDJ signs for Avengers 2 and 3

Woohooo, but I cant seem him walking away from making beyond Johny Depp kind of payouts :).

RDJ the next highest paid actor could happen. Im sure he could get a 100+Mil a film soon at this rate

as long as its tied to Avengers and future Avengers films. Hes young so Robert could make 4+ more

IM and Avenger films.Especially if they make 2 at a time :)

Ray Subers tweeted something about his salary being equivalent to an African country's GDP :lol:

Lol adim its likely more. I mean he is the cornerstone of Disneys major attack for glory and bounty

, merchandising and box office.  Ironman 3-5+,  Avengers 1-4+ ..Damn I know he can negoiate

for way more than Keanu's 400Mil for 3 matrix films.. How about 40-50Mil in salary plus 15% of the BO

of all the films he is in...Wow!!(Robert Downey the 700-800+M dollar man???!!)

Keanu got 400m for Matrix???!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK!

Yeah think its the 2nd biggest deal behind the Mel Gibson deal so far. Something like 360-380M. As rem he got paid about 10Mil plus 15% cut of the boxoffice for each film

That is crazy!!

Depp is getting bank too. Think hes gotten almost 200 M for the last 2 Pirate films alone.

Got 55M for Pirates 4 + percent of the BO!!

Edited by Superman001

Indeed Leyla.. But wow the actors are getting deals as big  as some films mega box office.

I wonder if Robert can stay healthy, can he become the first actor that cuts a billion dollar

deal to be in 4 more IMs and Avengers film??

Hes coming pretty close if he signs for 3 more IM films and  few more Avengers  films as it is.

IM3 alone Robert should be getting over 100+M between BO and salary(Unless he just took a big salary

without no cut % of the BO).. Cant wait to see what Forbes says on his earning for IM3 lol

At  the end of the day, this is both a total WIN for MARVEL and a WIN for the fans.. TA2 and TA3 are both gonna obliterate the competition.. Remember I told you this when it happens... :bagoverhead: 

Ta 2 and TA3 if Whedon is doing this and has great support team with the story and effects will rock, but

as you know they will be no match for Juggernaut 2015 and Juggernaut 2016 ;)  ..Still it will be interesting

to see our Avenger films can beat the first  BKB  buddy. ;).. I think one of them has a chance  to get

very close to Titanic worldwide if all goes well. :wub: . Still I think Titan will keep the third  or 4th  all time spot. Avengers

and SW7 both have a shot at the 4th or 5th spot. Avatar will likely beat Avatar 1 Worldwide and so it will be .

Avatar II  (1), Avatar (2) Titanic(3),  (Avengers or SW7 number 4 All time) :ph34r:

At  the end of the day, this is both a total WIN for MARVEL and a WIN for the fans.. TA2 and TA3 are both gonna obliterate the competition.. Remember I told you this when it happens... :bagoverhead: 

Obviously its a win for Marvel. Without RDJ the Iron Man movies would have the same BO as Thor and CA. TA probably wouldn't have crossed 350M without him.  They wouldn't even make TA2/3 if he didn't sign on.

Bale, Cavill, Garfield, Hemsworth, and Evans can easily be replaced.  Downey can't. It's over after he's gone. Marvel owes him (and Favreau for getting him) everything. All their success is due to Downey. He deserves every penny (or hundreds of millions) that he makes.

• Like 2

Obviously its a win for Marvel. Without RDJ the Iron Man movies would have the same BO as Thor and CA. TA probably wouldn't have crossed 350M without him.  They wouldn't even make TA2/3 if he didn't sign on.

Bale, Cavill, Garfield, Hemsworth, and Evans can easily be replaced.  Downey can't. It's over after he's gone. Marvel owes him (and Favreau for getting him) everything. All their success is due to Downey. He deserves every penny (or hundreds of millions) that he makes.

Hes very very important.. I dont think Cavill can  be replaced now. He is Superman and Supes is going for 800MWW . Helmsworth

is also loved as Thor. Evans definitely is loved from his FF days.

The avengers is bigger than any one actor, but of course you wouldnt want to lose any of these actors and especially

Robert if you didnt have to. Definitely would make TA drop off by about 300-600mil(Depending on who

they could find to replace him). The avengers films will continue though and be  big as long as they keep

doing great films, but for right now Robert Downey is very very important part of this franchise making

Billions for Disney indeed. I can see Robert getting 600-800+mil by the time hes done with the films.

Consider Robert is young and can do many more films, this ride wont anytime soon  We could be seeing

Robert in an IM 6 or 7 :) and Avengers 5 :)

he's not that young , but yeah i hear you here's to iron man 4 5 6 i think that would fill my day if i wanted to do an iron man marathon a few years from now!

Amen ladyevenstar :).. And shucks he knows the deals Keanu cut with Matrix.(nearly 400m!)

(TOM almost 300+ M he has made from MI movie deals)  Shoot Robert isnt going anyway his deals with Disney

will eclispe even Mel Gibsons massive 700M made from Passion of Christ!!.. I think its alock he stays

for IM 4-6(possibly 7) Avengers 4 and 6 at least too :)