RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

I've lived 5-15 min from Universal Studios for years and still haven't been there.

I live 30 minutes away from The Empire State Building and I've never been in it.

Hmm, well, what does Juggernaut 2015-2016 refer to?

Its elementary my dear watson :D...Look at my Avatar(hah hah come to think of it so is the name of the movie myself and some fans deem the Juggernaut!) lol... So it would be Avatar 2-4 Im referring too, specifically Avatar 2

• Like 2

An X-Men spinoff bitch

An X-Men spinoff bitch

Xmen, Avengers sequels could never walk in the Juggernauts Shadow I'm afraid... See my post above or look at my profile picture.. That is the  J-U-G-G-E-R-N--A-U-T Incarniate. And whats scarey there are 3 more of them to come.... :wub:

Wow ED.... We duking it out for that lol. I hope you visited World Trade Center though my friend :-o!!?

I was 12 when they went down and never got a chance to visit them. :(

Shoot sounds so strange you telling us he said that in a movie forum..Wow..Tom must be trying to re-invent his persona for the 2000s somewhat to do lines like that Jack???

He played multiple characters in it, one bit part being a hammy, sweary english gangster

They have announce an Avatar 4?? I thought Cameron was doing Battle Angel after Avatar 3! (I hope)

Yes seems Foxs wants him to do a prequel for movie 4.. And Im sure he will be working on the next big thing Battle angel along with Avatar 4. :D Geesus how much money is  JC and Fox going to make here lol..

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

I live 30 minutes away from The Empire State Building and I've never been in it.

I live 20 minutes from the Miller Brewery and have never been there.  Considering how many times I've consumed Miller products I should pay them a visit.  Though I hate Miller Lite these days.

Phil Hartman is another.  If they ever do a movie Bryan Cranston should play him

Its such a waste, man. He was shot to death by his barmy, coked up wife. 

Edited by Jack Nevada

King of the American monsters what do you predict for the OW of the Wolverine and its domestic tally..Also do you see anything that could challenge the juggernaut domestically or worldwide?

56 OW, 160 DOM.I can't think of anything, although Avatar 2 should be insane OS. Yeah, only Avatar 2. Edited by KingKong
  • Like 1

Its such a waste, man. He was shot to death by his barmy, coked up wife.

Yet there making a Chris Benoit movie...(director recently announced).