RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

so tadaaa I finally saw PR (thanks to this forum btw. Without this Id probs skipped it as 'another crap ala TF' so thank u guys :wub: )

& poll time!

who's the best

Mako Mori vs. Yukio :D

I'm torn but Rinko wins due to my preexisting love for her :P

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 2

so tadaaa I finally saw PR (thanks to this forum btw. Without this Id probs skipped it as 'another crap ala TF' so thank u guys :wub: )

& poll time!

who's the best

Mako Mori vs. Yukio :D

I'm torn but Rinko wins due to my preexisting love for her :P

Good choice! I like Yukio but Mako wins it for me too.

• Like 1

she was fantasic & i found her sl with that Hannam dude compelling :wub:  & no kiss @ the end!

Idk what I'm more pissed rn WHD grossing less than OHF or PR losing to TF :angry: 

I guess PR losing to TF is more bitter b/c of Rinko's character awesomness

Ppl obv prefer leggy booby Megan Foxes oh I see <_<

• Like 1

she was fantasic & i found her sl with that Hannam dude compelling :wub:  & no kiss @ the end!

Idk what I'm more pissed rn WHD grossing less than OHF or PR losing to TF :angry:

I thought OHF was pretty good. Haven't seen WHD.

In look department. Megan Fox in TF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rinko.

I'm not talking about their role nor their acting skill of course.

And WHD grosses way more than OHF WW.

In look department. Megan Fox in TF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rinko.

I'm not talking about their role nor their acting skill of course.

And WHD grosses way more than OHF WW.

It is going to end up with around $25 m less than OHF in Dom.With a PG-13 rating compared to OHF's R.With a $150 m budget compared to OHF's $70 m. 

It is going to end up with around $25 m less than OHF in Dom.With a PG-13 rating compared to OHF's R.With a $150 m budget compared to OHF's $70 m. 

OHF was very entertaining so I don't mind it made a decent money. WHD hasn't been released it Australia yet but I for sure will check it out. If it turns out to be better than OHF I'll be one angry movie fan. -_-