Fake

Puss in Boots OS Thread (Crosses $400M mark)

I could see it missing 400m even with 3D. 350m is possible if it's not as strong in European markets like with M2. I just checked the international release dates for this. Why is it opening in middle of October in some European territories? Is there some big holiday in Europe in October or something?

Did they move Madagascar 3 to October in those European markets because of soccer?

400m?Even PIB made 400m.Madagascar 3 is a bigger name than PIB.

PiB is based off of a successful franchise that's bigger than Madagascar.I think those October dates in Europe will kill Madagascar's 3 chances of 400m.

Did they move Madagascar 3 to October in those European markets because of soccer?PiB is based off of a successful franchise that's bigger than Madagascar.I think those October dates in Europe will kill Madagascar's 3 chances of 400m.

UEFA European Championship will affect Madagascar 3.Madagascar 3 is in 3D, it will have a big increase in emerging markets, especially in Russia, Brazil and China.