Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Unexpectedly seen TRANSFORMERS movie in 3D a preview show! It was good!The story as usual not good enough, action is terrific and bumblebee is superb so as Optimus,Mark,Stanley,Dinobots, loved WTF scene..!Theater-CINEMAX,Inorbit Mall(hyderabad)and it is HOUSEFULL(full means full :P ) And at the end while Optimus gives his message people applauded it!They loved it and i liked it :)And believe me it will make a loads of money in INDIA 

Unexpectedly seen TRANSFORMERS movie in 3D a preview show! It was good!The story as usual not good enough, action is terrific and bumblebee is superb so as Optimus,Mark,Stanley,Dinobots, loved WTF scene..!Theater-CINEMAX,Inorbit Mall(hyderabad)and it is HOUSEFULL(full means full :P ) And at the end while Optimus gives his message people applauded it!They loved it and i liked it :)And believe me it will make a loads of money in INDIA 

Having an interval really helps I am sure. 165 minutes is too long for one sitting.

• Like 1

Ek Villain has opened at 55-60% across India.

In some areas Ek Villain has opened at the level of Jai Ho

It look set to have a 10 crore + opening day though it is opening in lesser number of screens than big releases.

THis movie has hero who is expressionless ill skip this one  :D

taran adarsh ‏@taran_adarsh 10m

#EkVillain Fri ₹ 16.72 cr nett [2539 screens]. India biz. Second highest opener of 2014. In terms of screen average, it's HIGHEST. AWESOME!

50cr+ OW will happen.

oh my .... wow!! those are completely superb numbers, compared to the no. of screens it opened even & with the competition!! 

BRAVO  :)

• Like 1

Bro heard good things about a movie named "Lucia"..i want to buy n see it in bluray...Is it worth?

Hmm blu ray not worth coz its not a visually appealing movie....but very diff one....good attempt :)torrentz download or a normal DvD wud be better

• Like 1

Thank you bro...;) Never had a chance to see a sandalwood movie...Lucia will be the first one.;)..So u r from bangalore and your favourites heroes are frm kollywood n tollywood huh?u know tamil n telugu along with kannada...right?

Im a telugu guy :)i watch telugu tamil hindi kannada english nd malayam movies(oly selected preferably dulqar salman mamootty) as well......huge fan of Pawan kalyan from telugu and Vijay from tamil.....i admire Kamal  :worthy:

Guess ur a Ajith fan  :)

• Like 1

Im a telugu guy :) i watch telugu tamil hindi kannada english nd malayam movies(oly selected preferably dulqar salman mamootty) as well......huge fan of Pawan kalyan from telugu and Vijay from tamil.....i admire Kamal  :worthy:

Guess ur a Ajith fan  :)

well then we should speak in telugu then!  :D common (matladu) haha i know not here in forums  :P

• Like 1