Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

7 hours ago, John Rambo said:

For Bheemla nayak you need to factor in ticket prices issue in AP and last moment release due to AP governments vendetta...if you look at its footfalls it would have done great here compared to other regions...if this movie had normal ticket prices it would have been a big success....also the rates would have been revised considering this issue and Bangarraju recovered its investment 30-33crs its a BE for sure...hit 

RRR also recovered overall...just because movies have some minor losses in certain territories you cannot claim its not a success...you need look at big picture

Yeah, but Bheemla Nayak didn't recover in Nizam as well where there was no issue and frankly as I said I don't wanna pay much heed to ROI and BN will mostly be HIT if considered just the box office performance of it, may be SEMI HIT. Similarly RRR definitely a BLOCKBUSTER in my eyes.

Also as I said, I was under impression that Tamil has more hits because they had them till first half. Now Telugu had quick 3 HITs, evening out the things.

But even now, I will consider that Tamil HITs were actually quite big grossers as well like DON, Thiru while Telugu 5 of them are small films, 2 extremely small DJ Tillu and Major. 

Also Tamil didn't had big failures like Tollywood. Almost all of the main releases this year have done well barring exception of ET while Telugu saw many many FLOPs and DISASTERs.

Mollywood also had a big year with 8-9 HITs and generally most of them being big grossers too.

So I was wrong. Brahmastra is recording very good advance sales. ₹2.5cr (₹2.1cr NETT) pre-sales for OD so far and ₹5.2cr (₹4.2cr NETT) weekend. Final pre-sales ₹20cr (₹17cr NETT) for weekend possible.

OD looks like ₹30cr+ (₹25cr NETT+), weekend if film is liked can be ₹110cr (₹90cr NETT).

10 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

So I was wrong. Brahmastra is recording very good advance sales. ₹2.5cr (₹2.1cr NETT) pre-sales for OD so far and ₹5.2cr (₹4.2cr NETT) weekend. Final pre-sales ₹20cr (₹17cr NETT) for weekend possible.

OD looks like ₹30cr+ (₹25cr NETT+), weekend if film is liked can be ₹110cr (₹90cr NETT).

I think the film looks interesting and seems a lot of effort went into it.

I think audiences like that .

4 hours ago, Torontofan said:

All these boycotts wont have major impact....many were saying slump is due to this.....brahmastra proved them wrong! It may open to great numbers and become a hit/superhit or a disaster/flop if the content is bad....but the opening gives us idea that content is key

4 hours ago, John Rambo said:

All these boycotts wont have major impact....many were saying slump is due to this.....brahmastra proved them wrong! It may open to great numbers and become a hit/superhit or a disaster/flop if the content is bad....but the opening gives us idea that content is key

Like imo if movies like war, sanju, padamavat and such released now, maybe they would not made 400-500 cr but they would not have flopped.

Issue with Bollywood is they not made quality big budget content. 

6 hours ago, John Rambo said:

I never believed that boycott were the reason. The films were just not good. I didn't like trailer for Brahmastra either, so thought it will join the list.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Torontofan said:

Looking at the trailer, it seems that the movie will be garbage, but the trailers do not always show the correct picture. If the movie turns out to be bad, then it will further damage the perception of Bollywood.

2 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Brahmastra response is a good sign for Pathaan. Just need a good trailer, that's all. Hit music will be bonus.

It's been almost 8 years since we saw record breaking advance bookings for SRK starrer. This time 5 day weekend, a national holiday.

This whole ass booking is Sham. In my City, Lucknow - the largest IMAX LASER/ Insignia in Pallassio Mall has been booked on exactly same seats, same row on all the SHOWs for the day.

Past three years, I have been watching all movies there and this is 1st for me.

Edited by Shanks

40 minutes ago, Shanks said:

This whole ass booking is Sham. In my City, Lucknow - the largest IMAX LASER/ Insignia in Pallassio Mall has been booked on exactly same seats, same row on all the SHOWs for the day.

Past three years, I have been watching all movies there and this is 1st for me.

I've checked it and you are telling wrong, do not post useless conspiracy theory here.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Your name is "Fact-Check" well, then see them:

Screenshot-20220906-113054.jpg
Screenshot-20220906-113110.jpg
Screenshot-20220906-113122.jpg
Screenshot-20220906-113138.jpg

Some more seats are booked now for the laser shows you mentioned & 99-100% seats of Royale section of normal imax 3D has been booked. So yes you're posting a useless conspiracy theory here.

Edited by Factcheck
  • Haha 1