Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

17 hours ago, upriser7 said:

Watched Kalki yesterday. I liked it despite few small issues. I missed opening few minutes..so not sure if the movie touched it upon there but I wish they provided little bit more background regarding the different worlds they show in the movie, especially Shambhala other than the fact that rebels stay there. The ending does lead to lot of potential theories and there will be lot of anticipation for Part2. It was easily the most ambitious Indian movie tbh...it's super rare to see a dystopian sci-fi movie mixed with mythology. One of those rare cases where you can see the heavy budget reflected on the screen. VFX was great.

The reveal in the end was not unexpected but yeah it was interesting. Both Prabhas and Amitabh had pretty good roles. Lot of cameos, couple of them felt bit forced but it was just for few second, so not an issue. Kamal Haasan was fantastic in whatever few scenes he had.. Kurukshetra scenes are the biggest plus points of the movie...crowd in my theatre were cheering and clapping towards the end during the Kurukshetra, Lord Krishna scenes.

This is a very ambitious project. Glad that it paid off in the end. South Indian directors seem to have grand vision and are far willing to dream big..

BRAMHASTRA n KALKI had similar budget on paper at least and took around same time to make but Ayan Muhkherjee chose to focus on love story more.

Edited by CoolK

46 minutes ago, Giorno said:

750-800 would be same range as Salaar no?

That would be a big disappointment considering it has no competition for couple weeks

It will overtake Salaar in almost all the territories except Andhra & Telangana by end of Week1. I am expecting it will do around 900Cr+