Films

Worst 100 films ever

Everyone can nominate a list starting of with the 30 worst films ever. This will follow a similar system to the best movies thread by mahnamahna. I will start with my listA monster in Paris (une MONSTRE et Paris)Top catTooth fairyTwilightEvolutionConfessions if a teenage drama queenHappily never afterThe haunted mansionHigh school musical 3Spy kidsMonster houseRace to witch mountainAlvin and the chipmunks: chip wreckedLemony snicket a series of unfortunate eventsOver the hedgeFameAsterix: mission cleopatraLe petit nicholasThe guilt tripLife of piThe croodsOliver Twist (2005)BewitchedHugoFred ClausA Christmas carol (2009)Twilight: new moonAre we done yetGULLIVERS travelsWar horseJust need to research for some more

Edited by Films

Seriously a lot of those films aren't deserving to be 'the worst movies of all time'

What the hell is The Croods, Life of Pi or even War Horse doing in that list??

Ill add Season of the witch, Skyline and The Room over them any day.

Seriously a lot of those films aren't deserving to be 'the worst movies of all time' What the hell is The Croods, Life of Pi or even War Horse doing in that list?? Ill add Season of the witch, Skyline and The Room over them any day.

When it gets to 1000 films, some films can get voted off

If we want to really gather the worst of the worst it needs to be 100. With 500 there are at least 300 movies that range from bad to meh.

ill lower it to 300 films and if there is not many entries by next week it will be 200

If this site participates the list will be TwilightNew MoonEclipseBD 1 2Trannsformrs 2-3But what criiteria are u using? What constitutes worst of all time? Is it just that u hate the movie?

• Like 1

If this site participates the list will be TwilightNew MoonEclipseBD 1 2Trannsformrs 2-3But what criiteria are u using? What constitutes worst of all time? Is it just that u hate the movie?

It is that you hate the movie. When you get to 300, you get the chance to vote off 30 films and replace them with 30 you don't like

If this site participates the list will beTwilightNew MoonEclipseBD 1 2Trannsformrs 2-3But what criiteria are u using? What constitutes worst of all time? Is it just that u hate the movie?

Man, again. You seem to think you're the one who gets everything right every single time. The worst of all is when a movie is simply unwatchable and I see 4, nay, 5, movies that are unwatchable for me.

Edited by ChD

Man, again. You seem to think you're the one who gets everything right every single time. The worst of all is when a movie is simply unwatchable and I see 4, nay, 5, movies that are unwatchable for me.

How unwatchable films are able to sell so many tickets to fans is mind boggling :unsure:

He gets it right more than you do.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not saying I'm more right than anyone.  I'm just saying these are the films that are hated here.  

My personal opinion is that in the history of film there are a lot of really bad films, these should not be on the list.  

I have to agree with baumer. When you have movies like The Room and A Serbian Film out there, putting Twilight on the list of worst movies ever would be doing the same thing that the Razzies have been doing recently, and its really lame. Come on y'all

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

I have to agree with baumer. When you have movies like The Room and A Serbian Film out there, putting Twilight on the list of worst movies ever would be doing the same thing that the Razzies have been doing recently, and its really lame. Come on y'all

I don't like Twilight, cant stand them but for it to attract the audience it has, they are doing something right. Haters just need to accept that they aren't the target audience.