chasmmi

Top 100 Movie Characters VOTE

I should add that the tie breaker situation with this list is as follows:

1) Number of Votes

2) Highest Position on any single Chart

3) Second highest position on any single chart and so on.

4) Remove my vote from proceedings if neccessary

I'm gonna threaten to give you all 20 more hours and then extend this deadline graciously when Sam asks for 1 more day :P

P.S current 100th place:

Nick Fury

so that gives us until tomorrow right? cause I have a list in progress, but I just don't think i can finish it tonight.

OH and the latest 100th placed character:

I'm Ron Burgundy, Go fuck yourself Box Office Forum :)

so if you have a character that's the same but played by different actors like Say Magneto do you list both versions as one or do them separately?

Okay here are my Top 100

1.Luke Skywalker - Mark Hamill - Empire Strikes Back2.Obi-Wan Kenboi - Ewan Mcgregor - Revenge of the Sith3.Princess Leia Organa - Carrie Fisher - Empire Strikes Back4.Yoda Frank Oz - The Empire Strikes Back5.Superman/Kal-El/Clark Kent - Henry Cavill - Man of Steel6.Spider-Man/Peter Parker Tobu Maguire - Spider-Man  7.Wolverine/Logan - Hugh Jackman - The Wolverine8.Gandalf - Ian McKellen - The Lord of the Rings9.Meriadoc "Merry" Brandybruck - Dominic Monaghan The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King10.Peregrin "Pippin" Took  - The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King11.Spock - Zachary Quinto - Star Trek into Darkness12.Tony Stark/Iron Man - Robert Downey Jr. - Iron Man13.Samwise Gamgee - Sean Astin - The Lord of the Rings:  The Return of the King14.Magneto/ Eric Lensherr - Michael Fassbinder - X-Men First Class15.Magneto/ Eric Lensherr - Ian McKellen - X2

16.James Kirk - Chris Pine - Star Trek17.Steve Rogers/Captain America - Chris Evans - The Avengers18.Rocky Balboa - Sylvester Silone - Rocky19.Bilbo Baggins - Martin Freeman - The Hobbit20.Spider-Man/Peter Parker - Andrew Garfield - The Amazing Spider-Man21.Katiness Everdeen

22.Jason Bourne - Matt Damon - The Bourne Ultimatum

23.Han Solo - Harrisson Ford - Empire Strikes Back

24.Darth Vader - James Earl Jones - Empire Strike Back

25.Bane - Tom Hardy - The Dark Knight Rises

26.Professor Charlies Xavier - James McAvoy X-Men First Class27.Alfred  Pennyworth - Michael Cain - The Dark Knight28.Charles Xavier - Patrick Stuart - X229.Marty McFly- Michael J. Fox- Back to the Future30.Sebastian - Sameul E. Wright - The little Mermaid31.Lumiere - Jerry Orbach - Beauty and the Beast32.Belle - Paige O'Hara - Beauty and the Beast33.Hermione Granger - Emma Watson - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

34.Fix it Felix - Jack mcBrayer - Wreck it Ralph35.Toothless- ???- How to Train Your Dragon

36.Thor - Chris Hemsworth - Thor

37.Gru - Steve Carell Despicable Me38.Yzma - Eartha Kitt - The Emperor’s New Groove39.Kronk - Patrick Warburton - The Emperor’s New Groove40.Bruce Banner/The Hulk - Mark Ruffalo - The Avengers41.Lenard McCoy “Bones” - Karl Urban - Star Trek42.Mr. Tumnus - James McAvoy - The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

43.Flynn Rider - Zachry Levi - Tangled

44.Mr. Knightley - Jeremy Northham - Emma

45.Giselle - Amy Adams - Enchanted

46.Eames - Tom Hardy - Inception

47.Pepper Pops - Gwyneth Paltrow - Iron Man

48.Marie/Rouge - Anna Paquin - X-Men

49.Gwen Stacy - Emma Stone - The Amazing Spider-Man

50.Lucy Pevensie - Georgie Henley - Narnia

51. Edmund Pevensie - Skandar Kaynes - Narnia

52. Black Widow - Scarlet Johasson - The Avengers53. Loki - Tom Hiddlston - Thor

54.Ariel - Jodie Benson - The Little Mermaid

55. Bobbie Drake Ice Man - Shaun Ashmore 56.C-3PO - Anthony Daniels - Star Wars

57.Timon & Pummba - Nathna Lane- Ernie Sabella - The Lion King (technically two but they are better together) if thats not okay just put them separately

58..Mr. Incredible - Craig T. Nelson - The Incredibles59.Emporer Palpatine - Ian MacDiarmid  - Return of the JedI60.Dr. Emmit Brown- Christopher Lloyd- Back to the Future.

61.Riley Poole - Justin Bartha - National Treasure

62.Beast - Robby Benson - Beauty and the Beast63.Zerk - Justin Long - The Sasquatch Gang

64.Elastic Girl - Holly Hunter - The Incredibles

65.Faramir - David Wenham - The lord of the Rings

66.Frodo Baggins - Elijah Wood - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

66.Aragorn - Viggo Mortenson - The Lord of the Rings:  The Return of the King

67.Peggy Carter - Hayley Artwell - Captain America

68. Indiana Jones - Harrsion Ford - Indiana Jones

69.Mystique Jennifer Lawrence - X-men First Class

70.Mr Kesuke Miyagi - Pat Morita - The Karate Kid

71.Ellen Ripley - Sigourney Weaver - Aliens

72. Storm - Halle Berrie - X-Men

73.The Joker- Heath Ledger- The Dark Knight

74.Scotty - Simon Pegg - Star Trek

75.Ethan Hunt - Tom Cruise - Misson Impossible

76.Kathleen Kelly - You've Got Mail

77.Joe Fox - Tom Hanks - You've Got Mail78.Legolas Greenleaf - Orlando  Bloom - Lord of the Rings

79.Superman/Clark Kent Brandon Routh80.R2D2- Kenny Baker- Star Wars

81. Iris Simpkins - Kate Winslet - The Holiday82.Neo - Keanu Reeves - The Matrix

83.Ron Weasley - Rupert Grint -  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 284.Neville Longbottum - ? - Harry Potter

85.Hiccup - Jay Baruchel - How To Train Your Dragon86.Christopher Brandon - Alan Rickman - Sense and Sensibility  87.Elinor Dashwood Emma Thompson -  Sense and Sensibility  88.Elizabeth Bennett - Keira Knightley - Pride & Prejudice89.Mufasa - James Earl Jones -The Lion King90.Mulan - Ming-Na Wen - Mulan91.Eomer - Karl Urban - The Lord of the Rings92. Eawyn - Miranda Otto - The Lord of the Rings

93.Arwen - Liv Taylor - lord of the Rings

94.Boromir - Sean Bean - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring95.Buzz Lightyear - Tim Allen - Toy Story

96. Woody - Tom Hanks- Toy Story

97. Jessie - Joan Kusak - Toy Story

98.Violet Parr - The Incredibles

99. Dash Parr - The Incredibles

100.Chewbacca - Peter Mayhew - Star Wars

Edited by Kalo21
  • Like 1

Just an update for y'all, I am putting my write up together as we speak (well not as we speak as I'm going to bed now it being 6am and all but you know what I mean).

Have finished up to place 83 and will put in another shift tomorrow and update. I want to do this list properly and not just post 100 names in a single post so please bear with me but illness permitting I see this hitting the forum on Sunday as a Worst case scenario. 

• Like 5

Just an update for y'all, I am putting my write up together as we speak (well not as we speak as I'm going to bed now it being 6am and all but you know what I mean).

Have finished up to place 83 and will put in another shift tomorrow and update. I want to do this list properly and not just post 100 names in a single post so please bear with me but illness permitting I see this hitting the forum on Sunday as a Worst case scenario. 

Your idea and initiative, your rules. Take the time you need. You do not need excuses :)

Cheers all. :)

Loks like I have a busy night tonight what with marking Box Office League, making next weeks questions and continuing this write up.

I might not have enough time to dedicate myself fully to catching up on How I met your Mother, Castle and Bones.

Great to see your list kalo, but for the record, it makes me wanna puke.   :)

The hobbits in the top 25?

Spock from the new Star Treks at number 11?

I like your inclusion of Joe Fox from You've Got Mail, great character imo.  

Edited by baumer

Great to see your list kalo, but for the record, it makes me wanna puke.   :)

The hobbits in the top 25?

Spock from the new Star Treks at number 11?

I like your inclusion of Joe Fox from You've Got Mail, great character imo.  

I mostly did the characters based on my favorites and it was very hard coming putting a number on a lot of them. and maybe not 100% accurate, as I was in a hurry and already on grace time when I finished it. as for Merry and Pippin.. they're awesome. and that's that. and thanks You've got mail is an awesome movie.

Edited by Kalo21