baumer

Chicken Little (2005)

5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

A childhood favorite that was pretty terrible on the rewatch. The standout in my first viewing was the humor, now basically every joke falls flat. The father and son relationship is so bd that it makes me cringe. 30/100

On ‎2013‎-‎10‎-‎25 at 4:24 PM, Rexy said:

So do you guys think this or Brother Bear was better?

I think Brother Bear was the much better & stronger film.

But I'm not going to say that Chicken Little is that bad.

Zach Braff as Chicken Little himself is a pretty fun character but also the one I would feel sorry for.

The side-characters like "Abby Mallard", "Runt of the Litter" & "Fish Out of Water" are fun as well.

I can understand people not liking this film and where the criticisms are coming from...but that didn't stop me from enjoying the film.

I'll say B+.

Not Disney's strongest film but not their weakest either.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 1

A remarkably idiotic film with absolutely horrendous life lessons, Chicken Little deserves its reputation as one of the worst Disney films ever made. It entirely lacks any likable characters and is full of cliches that just bore the audience. The father in particular might be one of the worst "heroic" characters Disney has ever put forward. It's ugly and dated too, with worse animation than some CGI films that released four years prior. The only thing enjoyable about it is the Fish side character, who has an awesome design and, thanks to his muteness, does not have any of the awful dialogue that's heard from every other character. Chicken Little will forever be remembered for being the first fully-CGI Disney animated film, but the actual film deserves to be forgotten in every way, shape, or form. Painfully mediocre. D-

• Like 1