11 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

A really sweet film with 3 legends and 2 pretty good actors.  The jokes are fast and furious and the film moves along really quickly.  There's lots to like about the film and some of the dialogue about getting older in body but not in mind, is really well done.  Morgan Freeman, it has to be said, just exudes cool.  He can just look at you through the camera and you think he's the most interesting man in the world.  

This is a film that I think younger people would like as well.  

And all four leads are Oscar winners, nice.

8/10

I absolutely loved this film. Smiled the entire time. Most of the crowd were seniors but there was a large group of teens that came in. Everyone, including the teens, was cracking up the whole time.If you just want to laugh and watch 4 legends on their game, I highly recommend this one. For any age.

• Like 1

It was easy fun! I laughed and enjoyed myselfI guess as a young 30smtg person its seems kinda far thinking about being that old but its nice to be able to say you have lifetime friends I'll give it an A-Didn't like the part of michael douglas falling for some las vegas singer after he proposed to his gf , Just seems out of character after presenting himself as a sophisticated guy ! I mean sometimes an older guy can truly be in love with a younger woman but I guess that wasn't the purpose here ! That said him and the singer do look more age appropriate ! Morgan freeman is flawless as usual loved his speech to his son in the club about still being alive and wanting to live and do stuff

Watched this in February, really funny movie. It has its issues, but its so charming and fun that you cant fault it. Freeman, DeNiro, Douglas, and Kline kill in this. The whole subplot with Mary Steenbergens character was annoying, but that was pretty much it. The jokes were mostly fresh and they all had great delivery.

Romany Malco was also good, I think he's pretty underrated. He always bring this indescribable charm to his movies. Flashy Vegas always provides a good backdrop as well. I rented this at Redbox and watched with my gf and her mom and we laughed our asses off. My dad wants to check it out also. Seriously, please go to Redbox and check it out. It's obviously not the most intellectual comedy, but it has charm, chemistry, its fresh, and its a perfect "evening at home, relax, order a pizza and just chill" type of movie.

B.

• Like 1