ecstasy

Wednesday Numbers 11/13/2013-Thor 2 Mighty Drop $3,565,731

Both Hiddleston and Fass throw themselves into their roles with a passion that is almost palpable. That's why I was comparing the two, not in some superficial way.

LOL well you didn't explain that. Am I supposed to be a mind reader?

please don't blame Tom for this! He is the only good thing that came out of this movie! even the critics say so, this movie was alive only when Hiddleston was on screen! Marvel made a boring movie about Jane Foster and I don't see why it's Tom's fault! after comic con they tried to save it and filmed more scenes with Tom, but they couldn't change the storyline and it is still a movie about Foster! Also , Marvel lied in their advertising, pretending that Tom will be the center of this movie and instead we got Jane, Darcy and the intern!

:wub:

Ah thanks starkster. I adore Tom but I don't think he's as good of an actor as Cumberbatch or Fassbender. But it's not like either of those guys are box office sensations.

I love Tom too and want him to do good but sometimes his stans act like he is the second coming and they need to stop.

I love Tom too and want him to do good but sometimes his stans act like he is the second coming and they need to stop.

They take it too far sometimes but that's what stans do. That's why their Stans, lol. Stans are delusional in one way or another.

• Like 1

Man, I was so psyched for Spider-Man 3. I remember seeing every single thing they put out for it, and was beyond excited to watch it. 2 and a bit hours later, I came out of the theater wondering WTF i just watched.

It promised me this:

Posted Image

And delivered this: 

Posted Image

And Spider-Man 2 promised this:

Posted Image

But delivered this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM

You see, I can do that too. ;)

And Spider-Man 2 promised this:

Posted Image

But delivered this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM

You see, I can do that too. ;)

You mean, this scene never happened?

A proper Venom fight on the other hand, did never happen in the movie. One bomb and done.