Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

The first thing I notice is that BOM's daily breakdown DOES NOT add up to $161,125,000, it adds up to $160,725,000, which is $400K less than what is being reported.  I apologize if this has already been brought up numerous times today, I haven't had time to go back and look at this thread.

Next thing I notice with that 160.7M figure

THG Fri - Sun Internal Multiplier was 2.79

CF Fri - Sun Internal Multiplier was 2.99

The upward shift can be explained by Fri-Sun being backloaded as an effect of Earlier Previews.  Perhaps time of year can also be of significance; it's likely that some % (not all) children/college students were off for spring break during the release of THG, which allowed for a stronger relative Friday, compared to CF.

• Like 2

The first thing I notice is that BOM's daily breakdown DOES NOT add up to $161,125,000, it adds up to $160,725,000, which is $400K less than what is being reported.  I apologize if this has already been brought up numerous times today, I haven't had time to go back and look at this thread.

You overestimate how much numbers talk there has been in this thread.

• Like 2

The upward shift can be explained by Fri-Sun being backloaded as an effect of Earlier Previews.  Perhaps time of year can also be of significance; it's likely that some % (not all) children/college students were off for spring break during the release of THG, which allowed for a stronger relative Friday, compared to CF.

Len Klady, at MCN, posts his own estimates, not the studio numbers. He's got CF at 159.7m.

I don't think anyone noticed. Who goes back and checks the math on BOM? I think you're a rare breed, a blast from the past, a relic from the old days.

But that is interesting. Well somebody clearly wrote something down wrong.

• Like 2

He wants me to win. Stop being selfish Ed. 

Dex, I NEED THIS WIN! I COULD LOSE PLAYOFF HOPES NEXT WEEK!!!

In no surprise to anyone, John Cena overcame the odds.... AGAIN. Why can't they actually let Cena lose when the story demands it.

Of course, Super Cena never loses.