Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Also, here is what I posted in response to Xia-Yun on KJ

I don't know that that's the conclusion I'd draw Xia.  I'd have to go back and test this, but my thought is that earlier preview times (as opposed to 12AM releases) deflate Friday gross, which in turn bolsters the Saturday increase.  This makes sense, as you can draw in some of the casual Friday evening crowd on Thursday evening instead, as opposed to midnight shows, which only pull the "hardcore fan" demo.  The most obvious example I can think of off the top of my head is BD2, which showed an increase on Saturday, despite NM and BD1 showing small shifts down.

Edited by spizzer

Patriots getting ripped apart by Manning and the Broncos. Tele, what were you saying about choking yesterday?  :rofl:

HE SAID MANNING WOULD SUCK WHICH SO FAR HE DOES FANTASY WISE

• Like 1

Dex, I NEED THIS WIN! I COULD LOSE PLAYOFF HOPES NEXT WEEK!!!

Of course, Super Cena never loses.

I might not make the playoffs. I have the 2nd highest scoring team but I am not going to make the playoffs.  Plus I have always been the shit team in box office league. This is my time!!!!!

The Patriots are self-immolating to express solidarity with Katniss. Nothing to do with the Broncos.

That's okay, I don't like Brady or Belicheat either so watching them getting their ass kicked is funny as hell.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't think anyone noticed. Who goes back and checks the math on BOM? I think you're a rare breed, a blast from the past, a relic from the old days. But that is interesting. Well somebody clearly wrote something down wrong.

Could be that the Friday was revised down but they haven't updated that yet. But they do have the estimate from LG which is whatever it is.