baumer

Thurs#s Rth: CF 15 FRZ 11-11.5 (Nikki still drunk from 2010, says 13.7 for CF)

Is Filth out in Portugal yet? James McAvoy is a fucking force of nature in that. The movie's good but he totally owns it. .

Is Filth out in Portugal yet? James McAvoy is a fucking force of nature in that. The movie's good but he totally owns it. .

Oh my God I've hearing about this movie since forever. Still no distribution in the states?

No, it was supposed to come out in early November but they delayed it to January :( Can't wait to see it, have been hearing wonders about McAvoy since October.

Ah ok. Finally! Thanks. This is based on an Irvine Welsch ( trainspotters) novel.

It's a genuinely upsetting movie. It starts out as funny and kinda dirty, but then gets increasingly distressing and ends with a big "fuck you" gut-punch. Really liked it and as I said, McAvoy is phenomenal and award worthy as the lead.

Edited by Jack Nevada

No, it was supposed to come out in early November but they delayed it to January :( Can't wait to see it, have been hearing wonders about McAvoy since October.

Seriously, he'd be an Oscar frontrunner if the movie had been done in a more serious and "worthy" manner.

Edited by Jack Nevada

It's a genuinely upsetting movie. It starts out as funny and kinda dirty, but then gets increasingly distressing and ends with a big "fuck you" gut-punch. Really liked it and as I said, McAvoy is phenomenal and award worthy as the lead.

LOL When I was reading the synopsis and the comments when they first announced this project it sounded pretty disgusting. I love James McAvoy so I made up my mind to try and get through it. :lol:

The Past too is really, really good. The performances are astonishing and its directed (by Asghar Fashadi) with the precision of a brain surgeon. It's a big candidate for the Foreign film Oscar, but I'd give it noms in the screenplay and acting categories as well. Near masterpiece.

Edited by Jack Nevada

Looking forward to tonight's numbers. I won't be around once they get released. A friend of mine is taking me and some other friends to a nice restaurant tonight. And the food and drinks are free. I don't know what I want to eat to eat or drink. #firstworldproblems

• Like 5