rukaio101

Box Office.com's Alphabet Book of Good Movies (A-Z Results Thread)

Z is for Zodiac (39 Points- 12 Votes)

By virtue of not only being one of the only films beginning with Z but also good enough that people don’t feel too guilty about putting it on their list, David Fincher’s tale of the Zodiac killer obviously captured our hearts just enough to say ‘That begins with Z, doesn’t it? Yeah, I guess I’ll put down’.

Seems like someone has an anti-Zodiac bias. :ban:

Seems like someone has an anti-Zodiac bias. :ban:

No, I like the film. I just didn't think it was quite amazing enough to get more points than any other film on this list.

Loves the wins for nemo, walle, bill and lion. W is the only letter where all 3 of my films we mentionedThis was my listNo#1.2. 101 Dalmatians3.A1. ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 22. AVENGERS3. ALVIN 1B1. Beauty and the beast2. Bambi3. ButlerC1. CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: LION, WITCH, WARDROBE2. CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY3. Chronicles narnia: 3D1. DESPICABLE ME2. DESPICABLE ME 23. DreamgirlsE1. EPIC MOVIE2. EPIC3. ElfF1. Finding nemo2. Fantastic four3. FlightG1. Gravity2. GNOMEO and Juliet 3.Grown ups 2H1. HAIRSPRAY2. HAPPY FEET TWO3. HAPPY FEETI1. Ice age 42. Ice age 33. Iron man 3J1. Jungle book2.3.K1. KILL BILL VOL 12. Kick ass 23.kick assL1. LION KING2. Les miserables3. Love actuallyM1. MAMMA MIA2. MARLEY AND ME3. MadagascarN1. Now you see me2.3.O1. Oz: the great and powerful2.3.P1. Polar express2. Planes3. ProposalQ1. Queen, the2.3.R1. Rise of the guardians2. Rio3. RangoS1. SHrek2. SIMpsons movie3. SPACE CHIMPST1. TOY STORY 32. TITANIC3. TOY STORYU1. Up2.3.V1. Valiant2. Valkyrie3.W1. WALL.E2. WALLACE AND GROMIT: THE CURSE OF THE WERE RABBIT3. Wreck it ralphX1.2.3.Y1. Yogi bear2.3.Z1. Zookeeper2.3.