#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Yeah pretty much. I don't mind it this time of year with the Christmas decorations up. But a month from now I'll be like snow, fuck that noise

I was in St. Louis last March and it rained almost every day and then one day it started snowing and didn't stop. It turned into a freakin' blizzard. That was crazy.

• Like 1

I had my Ravens sweatshirt when I went out shopping, forgot it in the car, then had to hurry back up to the parking garage to retrieve it. Pretty cold outside, but hey at least I am not in the North East  :)

I agree and I know I shouldn't complain but it caught me off guard today.

I was in St. Louis last March and it rained almost every day and then one day it started snowing and didn't stop. It turned into a freakin' blizzard. That was crazy.

I live near St. Louis and I hate how it gets in the Winter. Snow is bad, but the ice is the worst. What you experienced happens every year hear.

I hate it. :(

Oh yeah it does that here once in awhile. But down in that region they sometimes get black ice, that is some extremely scary shit

Oh yeah it does that here once in awhile. But down in that region they sometimes get black ice, that is some extremely scary shit

Yes my sister messed up her bmw on Friday on some ice. Her car skidded and she lost control and hit the curb. Ruined her brake line and some other stuff with the wheels. She was lucky.

Edited by ECSTASY