#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

Grim where is our weekly WWE is so bad update...?

Too much work to catch up with following the week off last week. Didn't watch RAW this week. Apparently they are stressing that the unification match will have "ONE definite, 100% guaranteed winner". The last few PPVs have led to a rash of refund requests. All the hope I had for a well executed simple storyline over 5 months following Summerslam was unfounded.

The crowd still keeps chanting "YES! YES! YES!" and everyone shrugs it off to pretend it is for them and not for how badly Daniel Bryan got lost in the shuffle. He never even got the one proper celebration with the title that he deserved.

• Like 1

You want numbers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw

Plenty of great college football going on. I despise OSU but I want them to comeback so another SEC team doesn't make the championship game, they're run needs to end tonight. 

Explained earlier....but I'm a Cornhusker. :(

Too much work to catch up with following the week off last week. Didn't watch RAW this week. Apparently they are stressing that the unification match will have "ONE definite, 100% guaranteed winner". The last few PPVs have led to a rash of refund requests. All the hope I had for a well executed simple storyline over 5 months following Summerslam was unfounded. The crowd still keeps chanting "YES! YES! YES!" and everyone shrugs it off to pretend it is for them and not for how badly Daniel Bryan got lost in the shuffle. He never even got the one proper celebration with the title that he deserved.

Wait, they're combining the 2 major belts? Why?

9:43p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 12 Sellouts in Dallas, TX

Frozen - 9 Sellouts in Dallas, TX

really strong compared to Houston.

10:18p.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 13 Sellouts in Dallas, TX

Frozen - 19 Sellouts in Dallas, TX

Frozen explodes

Please tell me what T.Hanks was like.

Closest I've been to a really recognizable individual was fed chairman Ben Bernanke. I got scared of his security detail and turned around and walked the other way McLovin style

Oh I guess I did see George Foreman once at a Saks Fifth Avenue in Houston

I've met Horry, Amoebi Okaye, VY when he was a somebody and my all-time favorite player, Hakeem the dream Olajuwon. I was in shock when I saw dream.  :wub:  :excited:  :shades:

• Like 1

I've met Horry, Amoebi Okaye, VY when he was a somebody and my all-time favorite player, Hakeem the dream Olajuwon. I was in shock when I saw dream.  :wub:  :excited:  :shades:

I hate Robert Horry. Hakeem the dream though is super swell. Who doesn't love him?

Wait, they're combining the 2 major belts? Why?

Because Cena ended up winning the World Heavyweight Title, and that belt has lost all importance after getting shuffled to Smackdown and having Alberto Del Rio kill all crowds through boredom. So the obvious solution - unify them.

That being said, everyone is expecting a non-finish, the actual surprise would be there being only one winner at TLC.

The awful storylines aside, TLC is actually looking to be a pretty good card.

• Like 1

Because Cena ended up winning the World Heavyweight Title, and that belt has lost all importance after getting shuffled to Smackdown and having Alberto Del Rio kill all crowds through boredom. So the obvious solution - unify them.

That being said, everyone is expecting a non-finish, the actual surprise would be there being only one winner at TLC.

The awful storylines aside, TLC is actually looking to be a pretty good card.

Yeah, those are good reasons too. The real surprise would be HHH walking down mid match, taking both belts, and becoming champ. :lol:

Yeah, those are good reasons too. The real surprise would be HHH walking down mid match, taking both belts, and becoming champ. :lol:

I could see that happening. HHH has the innate ability to make himself the focus of storylines that are not even about him.

The Summer of Punk storyline ended with a HHH vs Kevin Nash match. How that set of circumstances even occurred boggles the mind.

• Like 1

Gonna unify those belts, but not do it at Wrestlemania 30.

Huh.

WM 30 will probably be:

HHH vs Punk

Cena vs Taker or Brock vs Taker

Hulk Hogan in some capacity

Can't think of anything else they are building towards right now.

WM 30 will probably be:

HHH vs Punk

Other than those all I can think of is maybe Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes. :huh:

WM 30 will probably be:

HHH vs Punk

Streak vs. Undisputed Title

Taker wins and then gets his well deserved retirement as the top guy in the business. Book it and give me my royalties, WWE.

Since the WWE is being discussed, looks like the network launch may be coming soon:

WWE has a targeted launch date of February 24th for the WWE Network, which is the day after the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. This confirms a previous report from PWInsider.com, but LaBar's sources provided him with a few extra tidbits about the Network:

- Initial price point will be in the $10-$12 a month range, with the sign-up being for six months.

- You'll be able to watch WrestleMania 30 on the Network, with the plan still being the reported "every non-WrestleMania pay-per-view airing on the Network in the future".

- It won't be a channel on television, but an app-like service along the lines of Netflix that you'll be able to watch online and on devices like smart TVs, PS3, PS4, X-Box 360, X-Box one, and so on.

- There will be a live, 24/7 stream of content on the Network, which is the thing that will separate it from apps like Netflix, which focuses more on-demand viewing. However, on-demand viewing will still be a part of the Network, as the entire library of Raw and Smackdown episodes, as well as pay-per-views, will be available to watch at launch.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/New_details_on_the_WWE_Network.html#pBrY4ydpdvMZPke4.99
Edited by grim22
  • Like 1