AniNate

Black Sails

wow episode 3 was wayy cool

who is this Mrs Barlow better yet who is she in relation to flint hmmm and who is flint in reality , i saw a name at bottom of painting but not sure its been a while since i studied british civilisation one of my fav subjects

eleanor just had that other captain balls on a platter lol after screwing him literally kkk but the lady had to defend her woman max who is peeved at her right now but as shakespeare said the course of true love never ran smoothly yes!

this show has me curious about the real pirates of the caribbean and what actually happened to them eventually 

i know my island was inhabited by pirates of different nationalities at one or another point in times like many small islands here, it was also occupied by the english, spanish  until the french and the dutch came to an agreement to share the island 

poor flint everytime he thinks he has things under control , he's unaware he's got a mutiny festering 

i guess the "cook" silver joke might turn out true they might end up being friends in the end seeing as his crew wants him dead ,he might be his only friend that saves him 

meanwhile talk about another captain who i thought was dead , vane is back and quite hung  :blink:

he's going to be a lot of trouble in season 2 clearly with such a vicious crew 

ok one more episode to go ....