The Panda

The Panda's Top 250 Movies of All Time Countdown (FINISHED)

*Sigh* fine, I'll guess if that means you will hurry up and finish this damn list :P

I'm not ordering them but here are 10 movies that may or may not show up

Monty Python's Holy Grail

Shawshank Redemption

Jesus Christ, almost ever movie i type in to the search bar has already appeared on your list lol

Raiders of the Lost Ark

The Big Lebowski

Pulp Fiction

North by Northwest

Schindler's List

Fight Club

The Usual Suspects

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.

0/10 here we go.

• Like 1

*Sigh* fine, I'll guess if that means you will hurry up and finish this damn list :P

I'm not ordering them but here are 10 movies that may or may not show up

Monty Python's Holy Grail

Shawshank Redemption

Jesus Christ, almost ever movie i type in to the search bar has already appeared on your list lol

Raiders of the Lost Ark

The Big Lebowski

Pulp Fiction

North by Northwest

Schindler's List

Fight Club

The Usual Suspects

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.

0/10 here we go.

Schindler's List has already shown up

Since I know you love Zack Snyder's work so....

1. Man of Steel

2. Sucker Punch

3. 300

4. 300:Rise of an Empire

5. Watchmen

6. Dawn of the Dead (remake)

7. Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hool

8. Batman vs Superman (even if it's not out yet)

Okay, okay. Here's my real list.

1. The Shawshank Redemption

2. Raiders of the Lost Ark

3. Pulp Fiction

4. Fight Club

5. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

6. ET: The Extra Terrestrial

7. The Big Lebowski

8. Die Hard

9. Seven Samurai

10. The Usual Suspects

Edited by rukaio101
  • Like 1

I'll take a shot:

In no order:

Raiders of the Lost Ark

ET

The Usual Suspects

Shawshank

The Big Lebowski

Fargo

Last House on the Left (1972)

American Pie 3

Scary Movie 5

Edited by baumer
  • Like 2

Pulp Fiction

I'll start off my top 10 with Quentin Tarantino's pop cultural character study over nihilism, Pulp Fiction.  This film is universally agreed to be Tarantino's masterpiece, and a movie that would be able to define a new generation of filmmaking.  Every scene is delicately crafted, and the ideas and themes are deeply rooted into each entertaining image in a thrilling story that keeps your brain moving to make all of the connections to a movie which literally has a theme of emptiness. There are very few films out there as well crafted as this one.

• Like 4

Pulp Fiction

I'll start off my top 10 with Quentin Tarantino's pop cultural character study over nihilism, Pulp Fiction.  This film is universally agreed to be Tarantino's masterpiece, and a movie that would be able to define a new generation of filmmaking.  Every scene is delicately crafted, and the ideas and themes are deeply rooted into each entertaining image in a thrilling story that keeps your brain moving to make all of the connections to a movie which literally has a theme of emptiness. There are very few films out there as well crafted as this one.

Are you kidding, I thought for sure this is #1.

Edit: I thought for sure this would be your #1, I'm not saying it  ought to be.

Edited by Dark Jedi Master 007

The Big Lebowski

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1SfzV67Bqw

If this isn't the most quotable movie of all time, it's up there as one of the most quotable, The Big Lebowski is the best movie from the Coen Bros and is a rare case of a film that gets funnier every single time you watch it.  The entire movie is absolutely priceless, as well as offering an incredibly entertaining story to go along with the semi-dark humor.  The performances are of course fantastic, and its themes are distinct.  There are very few movies like The Big Lebowski.

• Like 2

Raiders of the Lost Ark

This and the original Star Wars trilogy were my two childhood favorites when I was child, if I wasn't Luke Skywalker one day then I was Indiana Jones, and this was the best of the amazing trilogy of only three movies, it's a shame they never made a fourth one, but I assume if they made one now it just wouldn't match up (although I would love to see a fourth as long as it isn't something stupid like Shia Labeouff or Aliens).  I shouldn't even need to write an explanation to this eternal classic, which is Spielberg's best movie.

• Like 4

Once Upon a Time in the West

These next seven movies I had a really time placing in order because they are all near equal in my opinion, and I love them all for completely different reasons, but it's safe to say that Once Upon a Time in the West is the best western movie of all time and everything about it is absolutely jaw dropping.  The cinematography mixed with the striking soundtrack sends chills down your bones, and Henry Fonda delivers his most iconic performance he has ever given, and the movie is a striking achievement that really defies its age in how timeless it really is.  Once Upon a Time in the West is a poetic masterpiece by Sergio Leone, and exemplifies THE way to be incredibly stylistic and poetic with a movie, yet not be over the top pretentious like most directors who try this style do.

• Like 1

Unforgiven is the best western movie of all time ;)

Damn straight. 

It's a fantastic movie in its own right, but when you have Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Gene Hackman, and the "Duck" of Death himself in the cast winning Best Picture has to be pretty much a given anyway.

Damn straight. 

It's a fantastic movie in its own right, but when you have Clint Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Gene Hackman, and the "Duck" of Death himself in the cast winning Best Picture has to be pretty much a given anyway.

I personally prefer Once Upon a Time in the West, although Unforgiven is great.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This is the only straight comedy in my top ten, and if you watch it it'd be evident exactly why that is.  It is the absolute ridiculousness of the movie that makes it so funny, everything is over the top, over the done, and very self-aware, and it is through this total absurdity that the movie never ceases to ever stop being gut-bustingly entertaining in its parodic humor.  Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the funniest movie I have seen, and it makes me laugh just as much every time I watch it.

• Like 4

I personally prefer Once Upon a Time in the West, although Unforgiven is great.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I haven't seen Once Upon a time in The West so I can't really debate that with you at the moment although I'm sure it's a fine movie.

What's so great about Holy Grail is how much it stands the test of time. The movie is 40 years old but it doesn't feel outdated because the comedy (like most monty python stuff) is anchored by its campy production value which was purposefully cheap-looking even for its time, its overall ridiculousness of the cast,  and gut-bustingly original, hilarious content which to this day has not been surpassed.

Edited by Kingslayer