JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

always do good charts :)

I alsways look at this with LesMiz, hobbitt, WIR among others being in it but of casue your only doing films released rather than films earned in year, MPDAA ofr example each week puts out top 10 2013(which is what has earned in year)

anyway

some updates for films not in top 20 anymore

LOP 28,285,777

Croods 25,055,648

DJ 16,026,280

SLP 13,985,570

GDTDH 10,994,282

GIJ 10,708,395

Obliv 9,271,866

JR 8,789,472

H&G 8,052,505

GS 7,515,205

IT 7,124,869

Lincoln 7,107,251

Awesome thanks mate... :) will update the charts to reflect...

Yeah I am aware of the fact that MPAA puts out the yearly gross rather than when released.  However I have the films which should be included in a seperate chart ...

I think these are the films that would be in the top 20 if I put the charts up like MPAA...

Also you missed 1 film in the top 20 of 2013 which is no longer tracked...  do you have an updated gross for OZ ?  Also if you have any updated grosses for the below films (only the 2013 part of the film is shown)

POS Weeks Movie Rating  Total Gross 
4 7 The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey M  $ 23,695,798
8 9 Les Miserables M  $ 18,009,348
9 9

Wreck it Ralph

PG  $ 16,593,996
19 5 Parental Guidance PG  $ 7,980,900

On another note - i'm off to finally catch World War Z ... is it worth seeing in 3D ?

As for MOS - not sure if I'll bother seeing this one now (was planning to see it sunday)  

Halftime. I'll say no more. Just checked about 20 9:30 pm MOS sessions across the country at Event Cinemas. Except for the small Gold Class sessions none of the were over about 25% full.

Actually, the crowd at George Street is a bit better. Starts in 10 minutes and over 70%.

Doesn't everything sell well there? It is the biggest site in the country after all, so I'd be a bit shocked if it didn't have a big crowd.