JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

Yep. DM2 has been a monster here... even after opening I doubt anyone thought 35m+ was happening... but here we are :)

I personally expected it to be much closer between monsters Uni and DM2 actually... for Monsters to make 24m (which isn't a bad result in itself) in the shadow of a 35m monster in DM2 is just crazy.

further up the chart.. good hold by elysium... I saw the film on the weekend and I must say I loved it!  it was better than i was expecting...

• Like 1

Yep. DM2 has been a monster here... even after opening I doubt anyone thought 35m+ was happening... but here we are :) I personally expected it to be much closer between monsters Uni and DM2 actually... for Monsters to make 24m (which isn't a bad result in itself) in the shadow of a 35m monster in DM2 is just crazy. further up the chart.. good hold by elysium... I saw the film on the weekend and I must say I loved it!  it was better than i was expecting...

I can't really say I expected much of MU. It just seemed so generic for a Pixar film. But as for DM2, I expected $30m, so going so much higher is incredible.And definitely agree with you on Elysium - fan-fricken-tastic!
  • Like 1

omfg!!!!!

Star Wars Down Under!

http://swdufanfilm.com/

It's not out yet, but it's a fan made film... showing as part of the Pythia Film Festival in Brisbane on the 10th and 11th October.

(I think it will be release on youtube after it shows at the festival... in the mean time check the trailer out.. it just looks awesome!

Sharknado Hoyts screenings, Friday 13th SeptemberNSW – Broadway, Charlestown, Warrawong, Blacktown, Bankstown, Warringah Mall, ErinaVIC – Chadstone, Frankston, Eastland, Northland, WatergardensQLD – RedcliffeWA – CarouselACT – WodenRead more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/schlockhorror-sharknado-is-headed-to-town-20130829-2srp4.html#ixzz2dJfMYnKK

• Like 1

ah .. good ol' sharknado... 

be warned.. it's not a cyclone, not a typhoon.. nope it's sharknado.. the only time where the wind and the rain isn't he only thing falling out of the sky

One Direction should do well. There seems just to be 12-15 year old girls at the theatre.So I just watched a 15 year old girl killing people.Actually, I've realised I just happened to be there at the same time there was a preview.

Edited by DeeCee