Quigley

ITALY (Botteghino): 'Inside Out 2' BREAKS opening-weekend record for Hollywood films

On 4/26/2017 at 7:33 AM, fabiopazzo2 said:

AMAZING OD IN ITALY FOR GOTG 2( holiday) 

€ 1.200.086

Over then Cap 3 and BvS 

On 4/26/2017 at 8:08 AM, fabiopazzo2 said:

I think Gotg 2 can reach € 9M at the end of his run

Gotg 1 first day : € 0.300M 

Gotg 1 OW: € 2.365.000 

Gotg 1 end of the run: € 5.571.000

Up

• Like 2

Gotg 3 opened with a strong 4.6M, it will probably become the first movie of the trilogy to reach 10M. The previous one made 3.7M OW and 7.1M total

Mario is still second and grossed another 400k euros (-65%), the total is 19.3M

Updating the news about Suzume, it still managed to gross 240k during the week and has now passed the 600k euros 🎉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MG10 said:

Updating the news about Suzume, it still managed to gross 240k during the week and has now passed the 600k euros

"Your Name" seems like a distance between Sun &Pluto for "Suzume"

And ofc won't reach €1M. @MG10, is Suzume ATP lower than recent Shonen Anime Films like Jujutsu Kaisen Movie 0.

6 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

"Your Name" seems like a distance between Sun &Pluto for "Suzume"

And ofc won't reach €1M. @MG10, is Suzume ATP lower than recent Shonen Anime Films like Jujutsu Kaisen Movie 0.

Yeah it was distribuited like a normal film so the price was the same for everybody else, now the thing they need to learn for the upcoming releases is that usually movies don't lose half of their theaters while they're still the third highest grosser of the day...

• Like 1

On 5/8/2023 at 4:21 AM, MG10 said:

@Quigley Can we update the title of the thread with something about Mario and maybe also Guardians of The Galaxy? I just noticed that we didn't even change it for Avatar grossing 45M 🥲

Need to ask admin. Quigley lately have been busy and didn't updated the Greek Box Office.

I was re-reading some old comments made here on the site and remembered when last year towards the end of May we had a sudden and insane rise of 10 degrees over the course of a week, which basically killed Doctor Strange and Jurassic World

I hope we won't have something similar again this year, I can't resist another summer that lasts 5 months...

Edited by MG10