Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Kal, when will you get my name right? Ha ha.

Hah hah Love you too good buddy Kayum. How's that my fellow Avatar and movie warrior.. You and Neo, Kong, Robetron, Baumer, Shawn, AA and so much of our brothers and sisters who fought for Avatar and Man of Steel are the best. Alway

lighten my day when I see you all battling or discussing Box office and life in here :)

Heres a good part of Trailer soundtrack I use before my third eye and Law of Attraction exercises. Gang

This music lets me feel confident our thoughts and energize will realize our 3b-4billion plus wants for this sequel.

We are Pandora and we have no equal!~~~~~!!! . Avengers and  SW7 wHOOO!!!! bowwwwww down!!

• Like 1

Domestic, I think 3 will be a challenge.Overseas on the other hand, I'd be willing to go with 6.

we MAYBE ABLE TO DO IT.. Say our mega movie sequel is all its cracked up to me shows Cameron

breaking the mold over Juggernaut 2009... The heavens weep,, the power of the mega blockbuster is with us once again. Avatar

becomes the first film to hit 150-200+ M OW in 3 days, it holds the next week for 140-180M, then 3rd week and astounding 105 M. :)

I agree OS week 100+ weekends could welll be 5-7+ RObetron.. Holy S@@@T

First Weekend of Avatar 2 the biggest ever??!! Yes sir...  Shall we focus our minds on a 400-500+M OW

OS For Avatar. Who owns the record  for OW OS?  I Think Juggernaut 2015-2016 will break it!!

Oh my is 4billion+ in site. .Dare I say the 5billion rants are possible :stirthepot:

Juggernaut we anoit you the World Breaker... James Cameron you show us what a true sequel  with grit and not getting lazy can pull off.. Watch how jaws drop again.. Come on 850-1billion domestic.. 3.3+ Bil OS... Oh my god. .I feel the same surge of energy I felt

for Avatar I... This is it guyss!! Get Ready!!!

Damn Ahnolddd, The guy fro m Star trek 2013 who played Kahn, All are said to want to be in it :-)

It managed 7 last time didn't it?

Yes sir and I think it will manage multiple 200M M OW os this time...

China will yield 350-500M  USD all by itself.. This is crazy.. Japan 350-400+Million... What in the hell

Lets see any film put up numbers like that in a single territory.

Austraila 120-170Mil for Juggernaut 2?

Where will you be when Juggernaut breaks the worldddddd :)..

Some say it has no limits....Do you think 3b-4billion plus will happen? Post your thoughts.

And we have long wanted to see a film break 800-1bil domestic barrier in 1 run.

This could be it!!

Is that WW? 

Yes indeed Crispy.. How are you :)!!  Felt that feeling again. These folks saying not a chance in hell.. We will break their spirits and ram our fists into their stomachs and break Avengers 2 god dammnnnspineeeeee!!!

YEARRRGGGHGHH!!( LOL Had to do an arnold quote lol) :P

There is no limit to how much it can make overseas, but I haven't seen though a movie over 400m as the first in franchise be topped by the next installment, so that might make it little difficult. But if CF's perfomance is any indication than if the movie is really good it could find a way to top it. And we should see if TA2 can top TA and then we are in for one helluva of a ride.

• Like 1

Oh correction on above.. Juggernaut 2015-2016 becomes the first film to have

150-200+M OW during the Dec month... I want us to smash up Hunger Games 2..

CGo Avatar II..Take us home baby. We will journey where not even Cameron's Titanic and Juggernaut 2009 has

gone before. .Can we beat both WW/..You damn Skippy Crispy :)

It would be tuff, but what  an astounding feat that would be.

Titan 2.1B , The Juggernaut =2.8bil!!  Very hard to do , but I dont believe impossible

my official predict for Juggernaut is 3.8billion WW, but we can do so much more

There is no limit to how much it can make overseas, but I haven't seen though a movie over 400m as the first in franchise be topped by the next installment, so that might make it little difficult. But if CF's perfomance is any indication than if the movie is really good it could find a way to top it. And we should see if TA2 can top TA and then we are in for one helluva of a ride.

Can you imagine this frightening thought.. Juggernaut 2 is 2 times better than Avatar

It hits 140-200M in 3 days domestically and freaking has a multiplier of  7 or 8!!!!! OH my.

Oh correction on above.. Juggernaut 2015-2016 becomes the first film to have

150-200+M OW during the Dec month... I want us to smash up Hunger Games 2..

CGo Avatar II..Take us home baby. We will journey where not even Cameron's Titanic and Juggernaut 2009 has

gone before. .Can we beat both WW/..You damn Skippy Crispy :)

It would be tuff, but what  an astounding feat that would be.

Titan 2.1B , The Juggernaut =2.8bil!!  Very hard to do , but I dont believe impossible

my official predict for Juggernaut is 3.8billion WW, but we can do so much more

The sky is the limit. 

• Like 1

Can you imagine this frightening thought.. Juggernaut 2 is 2 times better than Avatar

It hits 140-200M in 3 days domestically and freaking has a multiplier of  7 or 8!!!!! OH my.

It's by far the only movie with a chance of 200m OW in december, even the nostalgic SW doesn't have that chance. 

• Like 1

The sky is the limit. 

Yes indeed.Avatar I was the greatest movie experience of my life I saw that sucker first

on NY Largest Imax format in the world. I think uK has a screen that size too and perhaps china.

You have to go lincoln sq in NY to see it. I paid 20.00 6 times for that screen alone rofl.

Its 80+ feet high, by  130-150 feet wide.. Has 25-35000 watts of killer digital surround sound. If you visit NY

definitely you must go there to experience Juggernaut 2. :) But definitely see it only in IMAX digital 3D(Preferrably a 4k

digital IMax if Cameron is using 4k Cameras of course) ANd wow he wants 60 frames a second for the sequel.

Geesus.

• Like 1