Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Said max, not minimum.

I wish  people would read the posts before replying Neo buddy.. BKB has some sort of brain malfunction when it comes to his marvel films and loses everytime almost , so we can understand his madness.. I dont know what some of the others excuses are my friend..lol

Killerman please understand when someone says max highend vs mimimum statements.. Anyone who is logical can see Avatar 2's max potential could be over 900M. It needs way less of a multiplier than camerons lowest sequel with a predicted 140-200MOW.

Cameron's lowest mega sequel multiplier to date is 6.86.:)

Im willing to bet Avatar 2 can beat that even if opening to 150-170M weekend up :D;) .And no one expects a well done sequel of James to get less than a 4.8-5x+ multiplier :)

Whatever.. I've said 230-250M OW for the longest damn time..

^^ This Marvel loonie is trying to bet my friend with ranges.. BKB hello is anyone home? You said 230Million.. Either stick with that or give Neo a solid number...No one does bets with ranges. One solid number and stand by it or  say it will make at least this #

OY!! What a maroon!! ....lol

How has TA lost it's teamup factor you dope??? You're just grasping and reaching now and this isn't even worth my time smacking you around.. All I know, is that your gonna have egg in your face when this is all said and done and as usual, you'll sneek off with your tail between your legs.. Whatever anyone saw in you at BOM needs to have their head examined

Says the guy everyone of my pals says lacks intellect and doesnt put up any logic to your nonsense..

Lol, unlike you who have been run off forums before...Kal always stays and takes his lickings like a man if wrong.. Everyone who knows me, knows that.

We all know you to be the coward that dodges bets, puts up ranges and never says anything of intellect to defend Avengers.

IM 3 couldnt even make 900M and that film was pretty much seen by the people as sequel to Avengers.. Your looking at Avengers doing possible 300-400M more than IM3.....Thats facts.... 

Your not the only silly fanboy who has said that about Avatar and films like Titanic..And you all fail miserably... Just make sure your here when we all laugh and repost your predicts to maximum ridicule..lol

Classic madness of BKB

Avengers 2 will beat Avatar 2 WW and domestically(Doesnt put up facts, justs spews nonsense--Ignore Avatar outsold Avengers everywhere domestically and OS and is approaching those SUper Sales numbers ww of theVHS era--Whoopsie)

2..  BKB madness, makes you feel sad for him....Lol@ A2 will make 475M-500M max and Avengers 2 is a lock for 650M domestic and 1.8Billion worldwide.. Something IM3 (Most saw that a sequel to Avengers, could barely make 1.2B-And Avengers falling off some domestically, will possibly do about 200-400m more than IM3's ww number) He ignores that Whedon have never done sequels or follows up well and no huge comic book movie sequel right after a comic film hit huge numbers reclaimed the same audience.

Avatar 2 pandorians for 3billion Glory 10pts...... Juvenile marvel loons claiming TA2 is a lock to match Titanics original gross--And illogical, forest gump challenged =0 pts lol

HAH HAHAH

How has TA lost it's teamup factor you dope??? You're just grasping and reaching now and this isn't even worth my time smacking you around.. All I know, is that your gonna have egg in your face when this is all said and done and as usual, you'll sneek off with your tail between your legs.. Whatever anyone saw in you at BOM needs to have their head examined

Unlike you most of us see, the teamup a-card isnt going to bring in the masses as last time.. Definitely will depend on Josh able to do something new to get those repeat viewing you court jester lol

Yes, yes. AVATAR ll will just make 75 M more than CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER. lol

Kayom make sure you save BKB's more moronic posts... We will be getting alot of jokes as TA2 fails to make his guranteed Titanic gross... Sometimes the mind of BKB is so lost its hopeless to explain to him that comic films dont appeal to enough people to match Titanic's original gross.. We still need more inflation lol

Unlike you most of us see, the teamup a-card isnt going to bring in the masses as last time.. Definitely will depend on Josh able to do something new to get those repeat viewing you court jester lol

Nobody does this better than Cameron.

• Like 1

Nobody does this better than Cameron.

Man I think after Baumer saw the work that went into titanic....I think he will tell you now, that no one does filmmaking on the scale that James Cameron does, not even Steven. :-o!!!

I definitely need to get the Titanic dvd with the full commentary.. For some reason I have one that just has production notes and some behind the scenes. No commentary. lol

Cool and I'll take you on the friend bet that Avatar 2 will beat Avengers 2 by 1.8 billion..Thats a good one.. That means it has to have at least Titanic's lead over Marvels avengers. :)

Hows that :)..

Take a look at the bet thread added in there.

Take a look at the bet thread added in there.

can you post link so I can bookmark good buddy? :)... I cant believe this guy BKB..lol 400+M domestic for the Captain?

Think Captain America could  upset Spidey domestically, but Im thinking more like 320-340M ...BKB must really see something we dont guys lol

if  he will do the typical folly of trying to do more of the same and bore audiences a bit , and lose repeat business or soar like an eagle and come up with something new. Where has Whedon proven he can

handle the pressure of mega sequels... The last great stuff he did before avengers

was Buffy, Angel and some TV projects. His film  sequel to series firefly crashed and burned , despite

having immense talent from the original cast. (Whoopsie!)

James audience is built on his reputation of making the greatest audience experiences

and greatest sequels and never letting movies goers down in any genre he tackles.

Hence T2, Aliens, the Abyss, Terminator, True Lies, Titanic and again floored the world

with Avatar I. Courts adjourned Mr. Gokai... I can feel your spine and arguments both

crumbling in my hands.. :)3.Hmm maybe in your illogical mind Avatar I will eventually  sell 50+million copies on HV doesnt mean anything to you , vs a film like Avengers that bare sold 19 million units WW and has been out for awhile now..lol4.. Are you not noticing that the same people that watch Titanic showed up to see  Avatar... Hmm seems  to me its a near lock by the sheer following of James Cameron at this point to blow your decent but way off prediction of 2.2B WW. Audience loss...Again the fanboy talk.. James cameron last film was 13 yrs ago

was unbeatable.  He shows up in 2009 with an original film that finally sinks the Titan.

LMAO... Audience for Avatar or should I say James cameron  going away??? Lol

Perhaps you should look on FB where there are Avatar Fanpages with 30+ million people

with many pandorians  betting who can buy the most tickets  for the sequel.5.. I suggest you do 3D check of how much theaters have increased in the 3D department OS and even domestically.6. Did you miss the points made by me and peers in this thread that if any film may lose its audience its a comic film like avengers, as how much people  will ride this film  again to the extent they rode the first teamup. Im sorry but the team up factor is now over, just like with no joker and no death of health Ledger helping to boost revenue.Batman 3 took a hit bigtime domestically  and adjusted with 3D prices Batman3

failed to capture back it  audiences. Plain and simple.Avengers2 will likely take a hit.7. A2 will  tap golden age audiences and the new which which should in theory further accelerate the domestic and certainly the OS gross. You dare think a decent Comic book sequelcan compete with the audience following the next big epic of James Cameron.Logic over comic fanboy nonsense everytime Gokai.. I'm sorry...Your war is over.

Get ready for Box Office embarrasment and oblivion..LOl  20-30% decrease you say.

Are you looking at Avatar forums and how much merchandise related to James movie was sold.

The suicides because James is taking too long to make the sequel and folks want to get back to Pandora.

Gokai maybe you should understand this is a cultural worldwide event..Folks are speaking navii

and have Pandora communties... Disney is building an Avatarworld with James Cameron as is

China.. Think man! Think! I dont see any comic film  causing folks to commit sucide , because

extreme Pandorians are sad  James will take too long for the sequel and they cant revisit

the one of kind immersive experience that was Pandoria in 3D.. And James promises to do new

thingss and push visuals and story tellling even further.

In short your points are thrown to the wayside, there is not one comic film that hit max audience attendance that retained its market share on the 2nd outing. And if TDK and SM2 cant do it and are a tad better films than Avenger 1 in quality... I must say Gokai, you have some high hopes that Avengers 2

is guranteed to  improve over the first by much(Its more likely to fall off).Avatar 2 by a mile.  James Camerons has been growing his  built in audience for decades now.

He is the only director whos trademark is the yoda, the gift to bodly go where no one 

has before. The unmatched and famous ability to push the envelope further and defy the rules. The sheer numbers of HV sales over Avengers.. This ride is over before the war begins...Factt.Take that to the bank.. I dont even think the domestic battle will be close..lol While Avengers 2 could fall as low as 1.2-1.3b range WW and its max potential is 1.5-1.7B(maybe)...Camerons audience and Fox  Tyransaurus media congolomerate partnership will ensure this is the must see film and ultimate experience and work by James Cameron... Everyone almost is showing up and when you can bring in ages to 6-90+ and have them crying,  you can make box office miracles happen yet again.Avatar 2s  Overseas range on the lowend should be around  2.6-2.8B WW(beating any comic film by

WW gross by at least a billion just from the OS tally..

Now on the highend OS,  we are talking about 2.8(The Originals gross WW gross!) to an astounding  way over 3.2B Overseas potential.

Hence why alot of folks are expecting the worlds first 3 billion to 4billion worldwide megafilm and again

a new milestone by James Cameron. (Wow James Cameron is going to be in 3 spots

back to back on  the all time list---Avengers 2 who?? Good luck with that) :)..Lol max OS potential with the expanded markets for Avengers 2--800-950+ OS,Avatar 2--  Easily will gross around  2.7-3.2+B in the OS market alone... You can take the bet with me Gokai for $50.00 paypal if your Avengers 2 can stay within 800 million of Avata WW gross..Lol 

If you find flaws with my logic over your fiction. I trust you will cower out like your Fanboy in arms

BKB did before you.

Seems your boy BKB backed out of the bet..and after looking silly is still talking BS that I said this film

will make 5billion.. LOL

My predict is 3.6Billion. Plain and simple and I do believe it could go beyond my prediction by more

than 700M..Its going to be an interesting ride :).

Since my predcitic is 1.6  Billion  now for Avengers 2...I think the gap will be over 2billion or at least 1.8B(Which is a severe

ass whooping)

Avengers 540M domestic, 1.06B OS.

James Cameron sequel and the man himself just cant be beat ...

Aka --Avatar 2 wows the world and this forum with the  total destruction of Avengers 2 domestically with a new milestone Domestic of 850M, and blows apart the box office of Avatar 1 WW gross with a new

milestone achievement of OS

of 2.8B (3.6B)

if  he will do the typical folly of trying to do more of the same and bore audiences a bit , and lose repeat business or soar like an eagle and come up with something new. Where has Whedon proven he can

handle the pressure of mega sequels... The last great stuff he did before avengers

was Buffy, Angel and some TV projects. His film  sequel to series firefly crashed and burned , despite

having immense talent from the original cast. (Whoopsie!)

James audience is built on his reputation of making the greatest audience experiences

and greatest sequels and never letting movies goers down in any genre he tackles.

Hence T2, Aliens, the Abyss, Terminator, True Lies, Titanic and again floored the world

with Avatar I. Courts adjourned Mr. Gokai... I can feel your spine and arguments both

crumbling in my hands.. :)3.Hmm maybe in your illogical mind Avatar I will eventually  sell 50+million copies on HV doesnt mean anything to you , vs a film like Avengers that bare sold 19 million units WW and has been out for awhile now..lol4.. Are you not noticing that the same people that watch Titanic showed up to see  Avatar... Hmm seems  to me its a near lock by the sheer following of James Cameron at this point to blow your decent but way off prediction of 2.2B WW. Audience loss...Again the fanboy talk.. James cameron last film was 13 yrs ago

was unbeatable.  He shows up in 2009 with an original film that finally sinks the Titan.

LMAO... Audience for Avatar or should I say James cameron  going away??? Lol

Perhaps you should look on FB where there are Avatar Fanpages with 30+ million people

with many pandorians  betting who can buy the most tickets  for the sequel.5.. I suggest you do 3D check of how much theaters have increased in the 3D department OS and even domestically.6. Did you miss the points made by me and peers in this thread that if any film may lose its audience its a comic film like avengers, as how much people  will ride this film  again to the extent they rode the first teamup. Im sorry but the team up factor is now over, just like with no joker and no death of health Ledger helping to boost revenue.Batman 3 took a hit bigtime domestically  and adjusted with 3D prices Batman3

failed to capture back it  audiences on the same level as TDK(3D help doesnt cover up the fact if you ad 3D prices to TDK it would beat Avengers domestically) . Plain and simple.Avengers2 will likely take a hit.7. A2 will  tap golden age audiences and the new which which should in theory further accelerate the domestic and certainly the OS gross. You dare think a decent Comic book sequelcan compete with the audience following the next big epic of James Cameron.Logic over comic fanboy nonsense everytime Gokai.. I'm sorry...Your war is over.

Get ready for Box Office embarrasment and oblivion..LOl  20-30% decrease you say.

Are you looking at Avatar forums and how much merchandise related to James movie was sold.

The suicides because James is taking too long to make the sequel and folks want to get back to Pandora.

Gokai maybe you should understand this is a cultural worldwide event..Folks are speaking navii

and have Pandora communties... Disney is building an Avatarworld with James Cameron as is

China.. Think man! Think! I dont see any comic film  causing folks to commit sucide , because

extreme Pandorians are sad  James will take too long for the sequel and they cant revisit

the one of kind immersive experience that was Pandoria in 3D.. And James promises to do new

thingss and push visuals and story tellling even further.

In short your points are thrown to the wayside, there is not one comic film that hit max audience attendance that retained its market share on the 2nd outing. And if TDK and SM2 cant do it and are a tad better films than Avenger 1 in quality... I must say Gokai, you have some high hopes that Avengers 2

is guranteed to  improve over the first by much(Its more likely to fall off).Avatar 2 by a mile.  James Camerons has been growing his  built in audience for decades now.

He is the only director whos trademark is the yoda, the gift to bodly go where no one 

has before. The unmatched and famous ability to push the envelope further and defy the rules. The sheer numbers of HV sales over Avengers.. This ride is over before the war begins...Factt.Take that to the bank.. I dont even think the domestic battle will be close..lol While Avengers 2 could fall as low as 1.2-1.3b range WW and its max potential is 1.5-1.7B(maybe)...Camerons audience and Fox  Tyransaurus media congolomerate partnership will ensure this is the must see film and ultimate experience and work by James Cameron... Everyone almost is showing up and when you can bring in ages to 6-90+ and have them crying,  you can make box office miracles happen yet again.Avatar 2s  Overseas range on the lowend should be around  2.6-2.8B WW(beating any comic film by

WW gross by at least a billion just from the OS tally..

Now on the highend OS,  we are talking about 2.8(The Originals gross WW gross!) to an astounding  way over 3.2B Overseas potential.

Hence why alot of folks are expecting the worlds first 3 billion to 4billion worldwide megafilm and again

a new milestone by James Cameron. (Wow James Cameron is going to be in 3 spots

back to back on  the all time list---Avengers 2 who?? Good luck with that)Lol max OS potential with the expanded markets for Avengers 2--800-950+ OS,Avatar 2--  Easily will gross around  2.7-3.2+B in the OS market alone... You can take the bet with me Gokai for $50.00 paypal if your Avengers 2 can stay within 800 million of Avata WW gross..Lol 

If you find flaws with my logic over your fiction. I trust you will cower out like your Fanboy in arms

BKB did before you.

Seems your boy BKB backed out of the bet..and after looking silly is still talking BS that I said this film

will make 5billion.. LOL

My predict is 3.6Billion. Plain and simple and I do believe it could go beyond my prediction by more

than 700M..Its going to be an interesting ride :).

Since my predcitic is 1.6  Billion  now for Avengers 2...I think the gap will be over 2billion or at least 1.8B(Which is a severe

ass whooping)

Avengers 550M domestic, 1.06B OS.

James Cameron sequel and the man himself just cant be beat ...

Aka --Avatar 2 wows the world and this forum with the  total destruction of Avengers 2 domestically with a new milestone Domestic of 850M, and blows apart the box office of Avatar 1 WW gross with a new

milestone achievement of OS

of 2.8B (3.6B)

Rebump of why it is simply nearly impossible for Avatar 2 to lose not only the domestic war but the WW war to far meeker Avengers 2... And why BKB laughable predict of a lock for 1.8B and I guess Avatar 2 somewhere in the field of his addled mind of below 1.7B WW just is a non box office factor.

Only a disaster in the world could hurt the Juggernaut at this point...And I think with all the energy and love and folks talking about Avatar2, the energy will make sure our movie dazzles the world , but even bigger this time.

If anyone is going to have a superior sequel at the BO after having  a back to back world breaker movies...Its Jame...Cameron!