RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers (3/28 - 3/30) Noah 44M Divergent 26.5

And you're saying that your sources from those "arguing against liberals" and Christian websites that you used to show "Hollywood Christian persecution" aren't biased?  And Al Jazeera is actually quite reputable and non-biased, but don't let the scary Muslim sounding name frighten you away.

Please actually read the article and the points instead of arguing about the source.

I read that article over and over and couldn't find any refutation that the majority of movies/tv shows portray Christians in a negative light (when they're portrayed at all).  Would be interesting to know how many "elites" (actors, directors, producers, etc) in Hollywood are Christians?

The article seem to say that since the majority religion is Christianity, that Christians shouldn't feel persecuted.  That number is decreasing by the day, as Americans are losing their faith at a pretty rapid rate.  

http://io9.com/new-polls-suggest-americans-are-becoming-less-religious-510445813/all

But none of this was my point, which still stands...Christians are targeted by movies/tv shows.  I'll still wait for any articles that show that Christians aren't portrayed in a horrible light by the entertainment industry and mainstream media.

• Like 2

I read that article over and over and couldn't find any refutation that the majority of movies/tv shows portray Christians in a negative light (when they're portrayed at all).  Would be interesting to know how many "elites" (actors, directors, producers, etc) in Hollywood are Christians?

The article seem to say that since the majority religion is Christianity, that Christians shouldn't feel persecuted.  That number is decreasing by the day, as Americans are losing their faith at a pretty rapid rate.  

http://io9.com/new-polls-suggest-americans-are-becoming-less-religious-510445813/all

But none of this was my point, which still stands...Christians are targeted by movies/tv shows.  I'll still wait for any articles that show that Christians aren't portrayed in a horrible light by the entertainment industry and mainstream media.

^ This