baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

Closing date is May 1st at 1159 pm PST. So when its 1159 at teles and he and Mrs Tele are having special time....your answers are due!

No, not that date. The closing day for grosses to be counted i.e. The last active game day. Is it September 1?

I actually have been at home all day but I have yet to do anything and I am not sure if I will. Pretty sure I will end up doing something at the last minute like every year. 

But this year I must not forget to answer the weekly questions.

Serious question

Question 6: Will any film make more than 200 million in CHINA this summer? 

Are we talking USD or Yuan?

:ph34r: 

Edited by #ED

Serious question

Question 6: Will any film make more than 200 million in CHINA this summer? 

Are we talking USD or Yuan?

:ph34r: 

US dollars

I am going to be completely honest: I have no idea what the Question 18 is asking for. 

You want the top comedy of each month and the top movie of each month? Is that it?

Edited by CJohn

I have been following the box office for 30 years from Variety, Mojo and others.  I am board certified in weekend prognostication and daily extrapolation and I have been recognized from seven different celebrities and I am never, ever sick at sea when it comes to the game.  So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that the questions aren't too hard this week or that the Spur of The Moment 10 will further them in the game or that Preseason bonus one was done correctly, who do you think they are praying to?  Now, go ahead and read your bible, Cjohn, and you go to your church and with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was on page one of the Box Office Forums from March 31st to April 30th and he doesn't like to be second guessed.  Now you might ask me if I have a God complex.  Let me tell you something; I am God.

• Like 5

I am going to be completely honest: I have no idea what the Question 18 is asking for. 

You want the top comedy of each month and the top movie of each month? Is that it?

You pick the top grossing comedy from each month.  So highest from May, highest from June, highest from July.  So you will have three films chosen here.  Then, out of all of the comedies left over from those three months that you didn't pick.  Which one of those remaining will be the highest grossing.

I have been following the box office for 30 years from Variety, Mojo and others.  I am board certified in weekend prognostication and daily extrapolation and I have been recognized from seven different celebrities and I am never, ever sick at sea when it comes to the game.  So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that the questions aren't too hard this week or that the Spur of The Moment 10 will further them in the game or that Preseason bonus one was done correctly, who do you think they are praying to?  Now, go ahead and read your bible, Cjohn, and you go to your church and with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was on page one of the Box Office Forums from March 31st to April 30th and he doesn't like to be second guessed.  Now you might ask me if I have a God complex.  Let me tell you something; I am God.

Post of the Year contender. Take my like.

We are not worthy God Baumer.

Posted Image

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

You pick the top grossing comedy from each month.  So highest from May, highest from June, highest from July.  So you will have three films chosen here.  Then, out of all of the comedies left over from those three months that you didn't pick.  Which one of those remaining will be the highest grossing.

Think of it as picking the division winners and a wild-card team.

Oh wait, you're not American, so that won't help you. :unsure:

• Like 1