baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

Baumer, can I challenge someone while being challenged? 

EDIT: I am not even going to answer that. It is super hard. You can take my points away. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Baumer, can I challenge someone while being challenged? 

EDIT: I am not even going to answer that. It is super hard. You can take my points away. 

What? :huh: You lose 25K anyway, at least make an attempt and maybe you can win. 

• Like 2

Subject to Baumer confirmation (it's hard finding a balance between trying to screw somebody over and not completely screwing them over :) )

Apologies but well ya know... gotta gun for the guy in first haven't I?

1) Will Turtles make more than 40M

2) Which will open higher Step Up or 100ft Journey?

3) Will Lucy fall over 52.5%?

4) Will A most wanted man stay in the top 12?

5) Will Into the storm fall less than 27.5% on Sunday?

6) Will Tammy stay above Maleficent?

7) Will 2nd-8th place combine to gross more than GOTG's opening week?

Which of the following films will finish closest (Percentage) to the target gross given by the end of the game?

Guardians - 260M

TF4 - 250M

Lucy - 112M

Apes - 210M

Magic in the Moonlight 12.5M

So if film A has a target of 100m and B is 200M, if A finishes with 90M and B with 185M B would be the answer as it is closer percentage wise (185/200 = 92.5% whilst 90/100 = 90% )

Posted Image
  • Like 2

Anyone can challenge anyone.  Only Tele cannot be challenged anymore.  But Cjohn, you don't even have to make the questions yourself if you don't want to.  I can do them, if you choose. 

Edited by baumer

I'm going to have to decline the SOTM question to Cjohn.  It is in the spirit of the game, but much too difficult for a scenario like this.  The SOTM questions have to be fair.  When i make these questions, there is always an option to abstain.  You are not giving that option.  So that is not a fair question.

EDIT:

The numbers are not too hard to extrapolate but without giving an option to abstain, it is not fair.  

Again, it has to be fair, you have to give him a chance to answer it.  This challenge is not supposed to come lightly.  If the person you challenge wins, you lose 50K.  So you better be sure that you are up for that challenge, but there has to be a reasonable chance to answer the question.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 1

I am calling out chasmmi then. I will make the questions later.

Hmm, I need to re-think this. Maybe next week. For now this goes without effect. Too many points at stake in one week only. But I will call him, that is 100% locked.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Hmm, I need to re-think this. Maybe next week. For now this goes without effect. Too many points at stake in one week only. But I will call him, that is 100% locked.

Shit is about to go down. :popcorn:  Hopefully noone calls me out.  :ph34r:

• Like 2