baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

That's completely different.  If you want to take out the word rape then make sure you never say that team A was murdered by team B.  

It's an expression.  I think we're all adults here.  It's in jest, don't be so literal.

No. It's one of the most vastly misused words. It cheapens what is a terrifically horrific act and doing so as a joke just means people don't think it's that bad.It's a really bad joke.Don't contribute to rape culture. Don't use rape as a metaphor.

Sorry, I don't see it that way, Damien.  I won't be changing my words.  Freedom of expression is alive and well.  We all know I'm not condoning rape, we are all smart enough and mature enough to know that it's an expression.  Kind of like saying that my ex-wife is Nazi like in her day to day dealings.  I'm not condoning what the Nazis did, it's just an expression.  

• Like 4

I don't agree with the elimination of the word, but changed, because there is a problem with the word.

New standings including the gaping hole Chewy left in Tele's ego.

1) cjohn: 433,000

2) Tele: 422,000

3) Cedar:416,000

4) dipper: 403,000

5) Chewy 402,000

6) tylerdurden: 393,000

7) druv: 391,000 

8) Chasmmi 386,000

9) Ed 384,000

10) Grim22 379,000

11) Olive: 375,000

11) LAguy 375,000