Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

I'm using FF because it's got a built in fanbase, it opened to a record at the time and it also had very little competition for the month.  So imo, it makes perfect sense.

FF opened on April 29, only 2 days of it's run was in April. It then  had Thor 1 in it's 2nd week  and then later On Stranger Tides and The Hang Over II (both of which opened big), so  its leg got shaky through May. Cap2 has none of that unless there is a surprise breakout. So just after 3 days, anything is possible I think until we see how it holds up 2nd weekend.

• Like 1

So we know who in Southern California stayed home for the final 4 yesterday instead of going to the movies for Captain America. :lol:

Not the case in LA proper. Shows are less full than yesterday at this point. My local theaters had 14 sellouts yesterday, 3 today.

Seeing comments on Twitter and Tumblr about sold-out shows todays. Hoping for a good drop.Thanks for updating us E :D

LOL I just posted that because it was odd. Yesterday there were 0 sell outs there and today they exploded. There are sell outs here and there but not that many. Regal Garden Grove is another one with this pattern. It just makes me wonder if everyone in those areas were at home watching the games.

• Like 1

Not the case in LA proper. Shows are less full than yesterday at this point. My local theaters had 14 sellouts yesterday, 3 today.

Yeah. My point was that particular theater. They didn't have any sell outs yesterday. So my guess is that either that Sunday is the go to movie day or they were home watching the final four. I'm not trying to say that there are a lot of sell outs everywhere because there arent.

I'm in shock ATM.

How do I fix this?

So this is you

Posted Image

Remember this moment instead. Made the whole event worth it

Posted Image

WWE played it PERFECT. The lack of music after Brock's win added to the surreal nature of it. Batista and Orton had me 3 times with the near falls, NEVER have i wanted them to kick out so badly ever.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

LOL oh is it that serious? Does he have money it?

Think back to how you felt when the box was opened in Se7en, or when Old Yeller was killed. #ED just felt that kick to his guts.

It wasn't about the money, it was about #ED investing time into a streak which was beaten tonight.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

Think back to how you felt when the box was opened in Se7en, or when Old Yeller was killed. #ED just felt that kick to his guts.

It wasn't about the money, it was about #ED investing time into a streak which was beaten tonight.

LOL okay.

Funny you bring up old yeller. I had the funniest experience. When I was a kid I used to hear people talking about that movie and how they cried. I thought they were crazy. The movie came on TCM one day and I watched it determined not to cry and then out of nowhere I got hit hard and started bawling like mad. I mean hard core uncontrollable tears, lol. LOL I couldn't believe what had happened. 

• Like 1