kitik

Are you getting tired of people complaining about there being too many comic book films?

3 members have voted

1. 1. are you tired of the complaints about comic book films?

• YES!!!!!!
    • I enjoy reading the same complaints over and over
    • the complaints need to stop
    • Don't worry, we heard your complaints from 10 years ago, we haven't forgotten them. No need to repeat yourself.

This isn't really meant to start a war, but just a question: are you guys getting fatigued by the amount of complaints about how many comic book films are coming out every year?If not, when do you think you'll be fatigued?Do any of you have any ideas on how the situation can be improved?And what do you do to keep your enthusiasm on reading the same old complaints year after year?

If the internet existed back in the fifties and sixties, those same people would complain on those freaking Musicals movies and Western Movies that Hollywood kept on churning out like a factory every single month.

Hollywood is an industry and works in waves and trends that keep the cash flowing. Unless you only watch Hollywood movies (that's your loss), if comic book movies trendy success bother you that much, it's simple, don't pay to watch them and go watch what interest you instead.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

*shrug*

People are allowed to complain about whatever they like, even if I think most of their complaints are pretty baseless.

• Like 1

I'm tired of comic book fans complaining that there are too many people complaining about there being too many comic book movies.

Well, I'm tired of comic book non-fans complaining about comic book fans complaining that there are too many people complaining about there being too many comic book movies.

And I'm tired of comic book non-fans complaining about comic book fans complaining about comic book non-fans complaining about comic book fans complaining that there are too many people complaining about there being too many comic book movies.

I'm also tired of... You know what, fuck it. I'm just tired. 

• Like 3

Yeah, making this thread was totally the right decision. I mean, the people who argue the same thing over and over again will somehow realize people don't like them and stop. Also tell them comic book movies aren't a genre, they'll stop referring to it as a genre. This thread is totally useless. Gather the votes for what? You think people give a shit about other people's opinion? They'll just do what they're best at doing, and that, for some, is repeating themselves countless times in the hope someone will agree with them in the end. Pointless thread. Pointless pool.

I'm also pretty much getting tired of people complaining of getting tired of people who are complaining there are too many comic book movies.

Automatic generated messageThis topic has been closed by a moderator.Reason: Kitik? You can talk about this in the approprate thread.If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.Kind regards,BoxOffice® Forums Staff