Films

Top 25 disney animated characters of all time. DEADLINE IN 10 MINUTES

I'll give it a shot.1. Stitch2. Elsa3. Mulan4. Timon5. Gaston6. Belle7. The Muses8. Lumiere9. Frollo10. Wreck-It Ralph11. Cruella De Vil12. Pumba13. Rapunzel14. Tigger15. Anna16. Peter Pan17. Aladdin18. Maleficent19. Vanellope20. Louis (TPaTF)21. Mushu22. Tick Tock the Crocodile23. Olaf24. Eeyore25. Sebastian

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1

1. BELLE ~ Girl of my dreams

2. Alladin ~ Great voice, favorite singing voice, cool/hot/handsome/boyfriend material street kid

3. Donald Duck ~ favorite cartoon of my childhood

4. Elsa ~ powers and girlfriend material, let it go

5. Anna ~ girlfriend material, spunky, adorkable

6. Rapunzel ~ dat hair, powers, pretty, smart(figured out she was princess by remembering the flying lanterns as a baby)

7. Mulan ~ Hot asian warrior (tie) 7.2 Quasimodo ~ awesome character, humble, makes me wanna hug him

8. Hercules ~ Hot greek warrior

9. Tarzan ~ HOT, grab trees by foot(fetish?)

10. Tiana ~ dependable adorkable 

11. Beast ~ beastiality 

12. Ariel ~ Hot girl w/o some women parts

13. Mickey Mouse ~ King Mickey! and Key Blade! but has annoying voice

14. Jasmine ~ knows ur lying

15. Malificent ~ awesome dragon

16. Ursula ~ awesome seamonster

17. Stich ~ awesome alien

18. Frolo ~ dat Hellfire!

19. Cinderella ~ pretty and very nice

20. Mufasa ~ Lion King original

21. Simba ~ Lion King 2.0

22. Vanellope ~ cute

23. Sleeping beauty ~ only here bcuz imo shes the prettiest princess

24. Wreck it ralph ~ Strong guy but soft heart

25. Jessica Rabbit?(Is it counted?)

if not then 

25. Pooh ~ cute but slightly annoying

• Like 1

1. Donald Duck - He's so charming.... not2. Chip & Dale - two characters, but I count them as one3. Elsa - introvert hikikomori4. Ariel - I had a crush on her5. Yzma - Most awesome villain6. Goofy - the how to series is great7. Baloo - When you pick a paw paw...

8. Kronk - My spinach puffs!

9 .Anna - cute, spunky & born ready10. Maid Marian - I.... strangely had a crush on her....

11. The Great Prince of the Forest - his presence is always commanding, even if he only said a few sentences in the whole movie.

12. Jaffar - awesome villain. Shout out to Iago

13. Cacha & Tipo - Nuh uh! yah uh! Nuh uh! yah uh! Nuh uh! Yah uh!....14. Anna - cute, spunky & born ready

15. Scar - awesome villain

16. Kaa - Trust in me....

17. Robin Hood - He's so charming... I think it's the voice actor. Maybe.18. Alladin - he's kindda cool

19. Prince John - pathetic villain20. King Louie - I'm tried of monkeying around!21. Rapunzel - Cute and pretty22. Captain Hook - pathetic villain23. Daisy Duck - it's awesome how she acts like a b*tch sometimes24. Miss Bianca - Dunno why, ....25. Huey, Dewey, & Louie - mischievous bratsxx. Some notable mentions to characters not in list:* Mickey Mouse - I find him a bit too bland... so goes Minnie...* Anything from Pooh - same reason* Any other princesses - Not so compelling* Mulan - I watched it expecting too much. * Anyone from Beauty and the Beast - I don't know why. It's just a big blur in my mind. Maybe have to re-watch it.* I struggled to fit any Dumbo character in the list, but none stands out.* I was tempted to put in the list "Man the Hunter," but that would be cheating. The only presence is the three note music and the sound of rifle fire.And I'm sure little persuasions would make me change the list over and over again. 

• Like 1

1. Scar2. Donald Duck3. Belle4. The Genie5. Robin Hood6. Aladdin7. Maleficent8. Mulan9. Jasmine10. Mickey Mouse11. Anna12. Scrooge McDuck13. Jafar14. Mushu15.Elsa16. Stitch17. Iago18. Rapunzel19. Gaston20. Chip & Dale21. Rafiki22. Maximus23. Little John24. Launchpad25. LaFou

You had Anna twice... not that there's anything wrong with that.  :ph34r:

LOL either I was sleepy when I made it or my subconscious was trying to tell me something.... Reason#9 should've been cute and #14 should've been spunky.

• Like 4

1. Mickey2. Scrooge3. Donald4. Simba5. Genie6. Belle7. Aladdin8. King Louey(Jungle Book)9. Mufassa!!10. Goliath(Gargoyles)11. Rafikki(Lion Kings Bamboon)12. Pumba13.Timone14. Tigger15. PeterPan16. Merlin(Disneys Sword in the stone)17. Mad Mad Madam Mimm18. Pinocchio19. Jimmy Cricket20. Baloo the Bear(JB)21. Tarzan22. Captain Hook23. Elsa

24. Anna

25. Beast(Beauty and the Beast of course) " Bell you came Back!"

Honorable Mentions:

26. Hewie, Dewie and Louie

27. Goofy

28.  Gaston

29..Ms Potts.

30. Chip and Dale

31. Bongo( A Bear likes to say it with a slap!" ) Lol

32.Spectacualar Spiderman( Greatest Spiderman toon  of all time and it was made by disney) Spectacular--Spectacular Spiderman

33. All the Gummy bears Characters :)

Edited by Superman001

Oops. Missed the deadline.

Still post your favorites Damien :)

You guys can still PM comments and details to Films (Now going by Fault in Our Stars) about why you love certain characters and those comments and info will make it in the post alongside the characters if they make the list. 

• Like 1