baumer

The Other Woman (2014)

17 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I saw it today and I might have seen her in two spots. One as a waitress or two as a lawyer or a receptionist in the lawyer's firm. But there were no speaking of lines

Found this to be surprisingly funny. After a rough start, once Diaz and Mann teamed up, Upton's role is take it or leave it she doesn't really add much, the film really took off and although I can't say this was side-splittingly funny, I did find the film to be all in all enjoyable and this is coming from somebody who isn't the biggest fan of Diaz (but I love Leslie Mann).

***½/*****, (B, 7.1/10, 2.75/4)

Finally saw this. I thought it was hilarious. I was dying at Leslie Mann.Oh, and baumer, saw my friend. But only after I asked which scene it was. I must have been looking away on first watch. She's in the first 8 minutes of movie when Nikolaj is on the sidewalk talking on the phone to Leslie. You mostly see her walking from the back, wearing a white business suit/skirt and she & "Mark" check each other out.

• Like 2