Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

Pls wait for me guys

How much longer do you need because I intend to close things up at about midnight (51 minutes from now) since I have to get some sleep before waiting up fairly early tomorrow.

So I'm about 3/4 of the way of editing down and cleaning up Star Wars and I've trimmed over 1,600 words from it. Which makes me feel good for a few seconds before I realize how much I still wrote.

Luckily it originally was still nowhere close to Heavy Rain and Red Pyramid 2.0 level.  :ph34r:

How much longer do you need because I intend to close things up at about midnight (51 minutes from now) since I have to get some sleep before waiting up fairly early tomorrow.

It should be ready by 12am pacific time. It would have been up earlier but I forgot I had math homework due and I literally just finished that. 

Well I'm not staying up for that so if you're finished by the time I wake up around 7 Eastern time it'll be ok. At that point I will make a final go-through and PM CJohn for a temporary lockage as soon as he is able to.

And Kansas is finished. :excited: Polybius is going to be close to the deadline.

Polybius is done. It's kinda disappointing, but I think it could do well with horror audiences.

Ah, well, this quarter is done.  B)

Well I'm not staying up for that so if you're finished by the time I wake up around 7 Eastern time it'll be ok. At that point I will make a final go-through and PM CJohn for a temporary lockage as soon as he is able to.

Sounds perfect! Thanks!

I sleep in. To about 11:00 everyday. Haters gonna hate.Though I do stay up late.:wiggle:

Managed to add a little skit to the beginning and end of MST3K as well as giving a  very very light polish to Dauntless. Aside from that, I think I'm done this quarter. And I believe it beats Y8 Q3 as my biggest quarter in this game, since I'm releasing 6 films. Only 3 of which I had any plans to do at the beginning of the quarter... 

Now I think about it, I only had 2 films planned at the beginning of Q1 and I ended up releasing 4. I think I'm seeing a pattern here. And considering I have at least 5 films vaguely planned for Q3...

• Like 1

Now I think about it, I only had 2 films planned at the beginning of Q1 and I ended up releasing 4. I think I'm seeing a pattern here. And considering I have at least 5 films vaguely planned for Q3...

Crap.  :wacko:

Is it ok if I write bad moms tomorrow (Sunday)?

You'll have to see what Numbers says, but personally I think the deadline's been extended enough.  

EDIT: Oh, and Numbers, Star Wars hasn't posted properly.  You may want to fix that.

Edited by Rukaio Alter