Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

Well, we know what would leak if Blankment's studio would get hacked. Private emails in between him and David Henrie. Maybe some nudes.

I honestly have a document four pages long with movies "in development" where the films are just listed by Title and actor/director attached if needed to be remembered. I could probably pull a convincing leak if you guys wanted :P

• Like 1

Started writing up some of the Y9 Oscar opening ceremony. Less than 5 minutes in and I've already insulted 3 movies for being terrible. Feel free to take your guesses as to which they are. Also, guess which CAYOM studio head has their own sex dungeon. It's probably exactly who you're thinking.

Started writing up some of the Y9 Oscar opening ceremony. Less than 5 minutes in and I've already insulted 3 movies for being terrible. Feel free to take your guesses as to which they are. Also, guess which CAYOM studio head has their own sex dungeon. It's probably exactly who you're thinking.

Thank you.

All of which are probably either Alpha's or Blankment's. Numbers is untouched because messing with him = off with your head.

Here's a small hint of what I am planning for the Year 10 Oscars:

Every prior host will make an appearance.

So that will be:

Billy Crystal

(no host for Year 2)

Jim Carrey

Chuck Norris & Liam Neeson

Danny Pudi & Donald Glover

Jason Segel & The Muppets

Michael Fassbender

Meryl Streep

Year 9 Host(s) to be Named

• Like 4

I'm so hyped for all the trashing of Hateful Eight being nominated for BP thanks to the major hate

Only locked hating is Kansas IMO; and I'm probably the sex dungeon with David Henrie

PROBABLY? Let's be real here.

• Like 2

So that will be:

Billy Crystal

(no host for Year 2)

Jim Carrey

Michael Fassbender

Meryl Streep

Who used Dani Pudi and Donald Glover? Whoever it was, I salute you, sir!

Edited by ChD
  • Like 4

So that will be:

Billy Crystal

(no host for Year 2)

Jim Carrey

Michael Fassbender

Meryl Streep

I think Rukaio said it was gonna be the MST3K cast in the Y9 Oscar Picks thread.

Also...NO HOST FOR YEAR 2?

Edited by Alpha

So after the Sony hacks, I felt that I should completely rework :('s plot into, instead of being an action thriller, I thought of it more as a bombastic, very postmodern crime thriller.

Oh yeah, it's my final Aronofsky film, and it's going OOC in the CAYOM Festival.

I just stepped upon a breathtaking picture on Youtube, on a movie mix, and stared at it for a few good minutes. It was very familiar but I couldn't place it. Only after reading the artists description did I realize it was inspired from 5cm per second.

sky_by_s0ggywaffls-d5c3s6o.jpg

• Like 2