Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

December is actually fine for Payday. Even if the film made $15 million on OW, it still would have great legs and possibly close over $75 million.

Ooh ok then so i'll move that back to Payday and keep CC2 on 27th September. Forgot about Christmas legs :D

Also I should have finished Everlasting Love this evening so I will offer an early pre-read to anyone [but warning that it is quite sad]

Ooh ok then so i'll move that back to Payday and keep CC2 on 27th September. Forgot about Christmas legs :D

Also I should have finished Everlasting Love this evening so I will offer an early pre-read to anyone [but warning that it is quite sad]

Hit me.

• Like 1

Finished like the first five/ten minutes of the movie and I'm at 1K words. Why do I have the feeling I'll get a beating one good day, and it's going to be for reasons like this...

I have decided I am going to write an animated move for Q4 just have to iron out my idea I have. 

I changed my mind. I came up with a better idea for a small indie movie I am going to do instead.

• Like 1

Also, to get some hype going for one of my movie, since I haven't done this in a long time.

Working on a fantasy movie that's taking place in an alternative universe (nothing similar to this one - not even geography) where the Japanese Culture is the base culture around the world. Basically, Del Toro's Walter Mitty

Teaser

Posted Image

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

Finished Everlasting Love. Finally finished a film that was not so short for the first time since Q1

Really looking forward to writing the rest of my films this quarter

Flight 552, Bad Moms and Banned will be fun, Candy Crush 2 will be interesting and FilmHero will be ok to write

Finished Everlasting Love. Finally finished a film that was not so short for the first time since Q1

Really looking forward to writing the rest of my films this quarter

Flight 552, Bad Moms and Banned will be fun, Candy Crush 2 will be interesting and FilmHero will be ok to write

You can expect a longer review than that movie is. The moment you sent it to me, you sent it to the last person you should've sent it. Hell's awaiting ya.

You can expect a longer review than that movie is. The moment you sent it to me, you sent it to the last person you should've sent it. Hell's awaiting ya.

That doesn't sound good :(  :(

I think A Trip to the Moon has the potential to be a pretty big player at the oscars. Technical wise. I might actually start the outline of the story tonight because I think if anything will go in the wrong direction, it's the story.

I have the opening of my untitled fantasy movie. Anybody wants to give me some really early thoughts based on close to nothing? ^^

Not a joke, by the way.

Edited by ChD