#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

There was nothing cheesy about the live-action stuff. I choked up at that stuff; most affective Ferrell acting since Stranger Than Fiction

It was incredibly cheesy. Reminded me of Lifetime stuff.

Just for the heck of it, the first half of 2014 combined with 2013 gives me this as my top ten

1. Gravity

2. The LEGO Movie

3. Her

4. The World's End

5. Mud

6. Frozen

7. Saving Mr. Banks

8. Captain Phillips

9. Fruitvale Station

10. 12 Years a Slave

HM: Captain America: The First Avenger / The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Don't make me choose)

If that's what it takes to write some crazy-good shit, then so be it.

He wrote my favorite modern graphic novel ever: Batman: The Killing Joke

Of course, it didn't hurt that it was drawn by my favorite artist ever, Brian Bolland.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Just for the heck of it, the first half of 2014 combined with 2013 gives me this as my top ten 1. Gravity2. The LEGO Movie3. Her4. The World's End5. Mud6. Frozen7. Saving Mr. Banks8. Captain Phillips9. Fruitvale Station10. 12 Years a Slave HM: Captain America: The First Avenger / The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Don't make me choose)

2014 (so far):LockeGrand Budapest HotelUnder the SkinLEGOGodzillaDOFPNoahCA:TWSI think that's all I've seen.
  • Like 1

2014 (so far):LockeGrand Budapest HotelUnder the SkinLEGOGodzillaDOFPNoahCA:TWSI think that's all I've seen.

Sticking just to 2014 I'd go

LEGO

CA:TWS

MP+S

Neighbors

Godzilla

Grand Budapest Hotel

Divergent

MDA

Non-Stop

the joys of getting no independent films in the area