Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

First story will up Saturday. I'll place everyone in districts, but they wont have a special skill, and there may be more than 12. But since I'm incorporating our favorite franchises into this and I know who likes what, I'll be incorporating that into your personalities.

So for example if you love Marvel, you wont come from a Marvel district necessarily, but when you're in the Marvel zone, youll know what your doing. Same with Potter, Game of Thrones, etc. There is no "Godzilla zone", but if youre a Godzilla fan, then the Skull Island will be your haven. Hope you guys enjoy.

• Like 5

This is a dilemma, the game hasn't started yet and you guys already used personal connections, flattery, sucking up, and seduction already. What is there that's left for me to try now?

• Like 3

This is a dilemma, the game hasn't started yet and you guys already used personal connections, flattery, sucking up, and seduction already. What is there that's left for me to try now?

Hack into Jayson's computer and change the results.  That's my fall back plan if I get killed off too early.

• Like 4

Seduction.  :lol: Well Sam, me and you always have cool convos, but everyone has to remember that flattering may get you some good lines, but your fate is ultimately left up to this Forever 21 hat...

Posted Image

• Like 2

Seduction.  :lol: Well Sam, me and you always have cool convos, but everyone has to remember that flattering may get you some good lines, but your fate is ultimately left up to this Forever 21 hat...

Posted Image

So does it help if I say that is THE coolest hat I've ever seen?

You sir has very good taste.

• Like 2

Not on me. I wore it around campus and it got 7 compliments in 1 day thanks, half from random strangers. Forever 21 did it right.

:blush: Yes, on you I am sure it is absolutely smashing! Fantastic fashion choice! :sweat:  :ph34r:

Please don't give me a horrible death.  :(  :( I only tease those I love.

• Like 2

Not on me. I wore it around campus and it got 7 compliments in 1 day thanks, half from random strangers. Forever 21 did it right.

Tell them Jandrew. And don't listen to them, they're just jealous. Keep on woking that fabulous hat.
  • Like 2

Right, now how old were these people that gave you compliments? :D  Were at a nursing home campus by any chance? ^_^

College kids, my Spanish teacher, my gf's mom, and some dude who was maybe in his 40's. He admired my Nike shirt also.

I'm bribing Jayson... you can bribe/hit on the girls.

Haha thanks for the bribes guys, but the randomness is what will make this whole thing fun, so no special treatment, and creative deaths for everyone.

Unless you PM me your bank account number.

• Like 2