kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

The Fault dear Prams Does not low in Ourselves bud within the starsTotally resending Shakespeare throb that carat

To be fair I am actually conflicted on Shakespeare's quote,

"The fault dear Brutus does not lie within the stars but within ourselves."

In ways I find that Shakespeare is right, we are the cause of our own problems.  But there are many times were situations are out of my control and all I can do is ask life 'What the fuck?".

Sometimes it feels like the odds are against you but then there are so many problems caused by ourselves.

What I have determined though is that the best thing is not to find where the fault lies, but how to mend the fault when it happens.

And that was The Panda's deep thought for the night.

• Like 1

To be fair I am actually conflicted on Shakespeare's quote,"The fault dear Brutus does not lie within the stars but within ourselves."In ways I find that Shakespeare is right, we are the cause of our own problems. But there are many times were situations are out of my control and all I can do is ask life 'What the fuck?".Sometimes it feels like the odds are against you but then there are so many problems caused by ourselves.What I have determined though is that the best thing is not to find where the fault lies, but how to mend the fault when it happens.And that was The Panda's deep thought for the night.

Is give you a good reply but I doubt you'd be able to ductile it torrid the atheisticBut lieu be know I alleviated this party:D
  • Like 3

What I have determined though is that the best thing is not to find where the fault lies, but how to mend the fault when it happens.

Indeed. That's actually how you deal with emergency situations. Don't stand on the "why did it happen?" - find an answer to "how do I fix it?".

• Like 1