BadAtGender

Wednesday Numbers - TFIOS - 4.1, Maleficent 4.0, EoT 2,8, DoFP 1.7 (rth)

Btw I'm gonna post this here because I'm tired and it's easier for me to post here on mobileBut basically that girl I was with... this'll be my last post about herFor the last two weeks, whenever I texted her, I never got a response. And she never showed up at my open house. I kinda took the hint, but later on found out from two different friends that she just took the initial date just to be polite.So basically I texted her a "iI'm cool with just being friends" uber long text and she replied to that Abd basically we're just being friends.So yeah I was friend zoned but I'm surprisingly okay with it. I still kinda like the girl but unlike other people I've been in any type of romantic attachment with, I'm not sacrificing our friendship since I don't think she was trying to either. And besides, I have college in two months; maybe (hopefully) I'll meet someone there. IdkVaguely related, but with my on-off depression (relating mostly to my interactions with members of the opposite sex) and just general teen angst, I'm getting the feeling I was wrong about my spirit superhero. I feel often like Xavier, telling myself I need to hope again maybe every few weeks. I know that sounds pathetic but whatever.And now I'm off to bed. Hopefully will have good preview numbers when I wake up, and then I'll reply to that girl's text.This is Blankments'rants About his love life signing for likely the last time in a long while. G'Night everyone.

Blankments, I'm sorry about this, but I'm glad you're feeling better about it.

Also, I can say with confidence that you'll have so much more potential in college to create more meaningful relationships. This is by no means an endgame for you. This last year has changed my life for the better. (Just out of curiosity, what school are you going to?)

• Like 1

Well that's sucks. Heh I've been in the friends zone too many times to count so I know the feeling. Good thing though is your going to college and it gets better. And yeah there's always the next day so no need to get discouraged.

Thanks. Yeah, I was figuring it could be a bad idea anyway to start a relationship with someone I'd be leaving in two months, so it works out I guess.

Blankments, I'm sorry about this, but I'm glad you're feeling better about it.

Also, I can say with confidence that you'll have so much more potential in college to create more meaningful relationships. This is by no means an endgame for you. This last year has changed my life for the better. (Just out of curiosity, what school are you going to?)

Honestly, I'm kinda terrified at the moment about college, but I'm looking forward to it too. Hopefully will meet someone there. I'm heading out to Southern Illinois University in August

• Like 1

Thanks. Yeah, I was figuring it could be a bad idea anyway to start a relationship with someone I'd be leaving in two months, so it works out I guess.

Honestly, I'm kinda terrified at the moment about college, but I'm looking forward to it too. Hopefully will meet someone there. I'm heading out to Southern Illinois University in August

Aw Blankments. What a life. To be 18 again and looking forward to life. Everything ahead of you. Best times are yet to come.

You'll find the right girl soon enough. Don't even worry about it. Chalk it up to life experience. Just be thankful that it wasn't as painful as it could have been. She went out with you just to be polite. That's no big deal. You got to remember she's young too. Wasn't the best way to handle it but  you did get to go out on your first date. So that's a plus. Now it won't be so awkward when you go down to SIU and start to meet women. You'll just be a little more cautious with your expectations. Good luck.

• Like 1

I was terrified, too, but the last year of my life has been totally game changing. Huge debt aside, college is an amazing experience. What you're feeling is 100% natural.

• Like 2

Aw Blankments. What a life. To be 18 again and looking forward to life. Everything ahead of you. Best times are yet to come.

You'll find the right girl soon enough. Don't even worry about it. Chalk it up to life experience. Just be thankful that it wasn't as painful as it could have been. She went out with you just to be polite. That's no big deal. You got to remember she's young too. Wasn't the best way to handle it but  you did get to go out on your first date. So that's a plus. Now it won't be so awkward when you go down to SIU and start to meet women. You'll just be a little more cautious with your expectations. Good luck.

I was terrified, too, but the last year of my life has been totally game changing. Huge debt aside, college is an amazing experience. What you're feeling is 100% natural.

Thanks for the reassurance guys. It means a lot :)

• Like 2

Don't be scared. I am sure you will have a great time at college. 

Also, you are a great guy, so I am sure you will meet someone great there. 

Oh, and Southern Illinois is a great school, so congrats.  :)

• Like 1

Is Captain America still in theaters? I noticed it passed Lego Movie over the weekend and now LM is #1 again. But I can't find any numbers of CA after Sunday.

Disney stopped reporting dailies for it, but it's still playing